STRIPPER POLE

NAMBA860

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok: I had to edit this because I was ranting and it took away from my point. The ho-pole at Comp doesn't cause grief just because of the presence of kids. The pole changes the atmosphere of the party in a way that does not seem too popular. I personally hate kids and would love to not see one all weekend. I also hate ho's and dirtbags and don't want to see them either. You are right that just because you hate something doesn't make that thing wrong. But what is wrong making lots of people uncomfortable at a place they really want to be.

That being said... a naked ride would be fun!

Yeah !! Bitchezzzzz !!!!!!!!! who whats some ???? lol :mischevious:

Whats cookin Justin :mischevious:

You gonna come out this weekend so I can finally spank your skinny a$$ up comp????

Keep dreamin homes, it will be the same, me wheelying past you up the hill, just with a smaller gap between us!! HAHAHAHAHA

I have to make it up there before Jan 1st to get my season pass or ill loose credit for my past weekly passes...

Ill be on patrol friday night till early Sat morning, so im thinking about leaving late Sat and staying the night in your trailer so I dont have to pull mine. You will have to hang out by the fire for a while while the misses and I shag on your bed though... :mc_smiley:

As long as you put a towel down so I aint sleepin in no wet spot were all good :flipoff:

Now THATS love!! :whoop::driver:

We are on topic im trying to find out if sandsaw and his boyfriend are gonna hit the pole :stirthepot::drinkbeer::banghead::DDRrocks::laughoff:

Yeah.....riiiight. I guess all of the above is on topic?

Riding, humping, racing, spooge...... All sounds like stuff that belongs in a stripper thread on a dumont dune site :mischevious:

I thought I was pretty clear.

4 pages of stripper talk and we have managed to keep it fairly clean until you guys started talking about wet spots. :drinkbeer::stirthepot:

Keep in mind we have kids that read this stuff. Please just try to keep it clean. ;)

4 pages of stripper talk and we have managed to keep it fairly clean until you guys started talking about wet spots. :stirthepot: :mischevious:

Keep in mind we have kids that read this stuff. Please just try to keep it clean. ;)

I second that one too!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

when they all gather at the hill and get drunk, and stupid how do you think they get back to camp? why not just put a banner up letting everyone know there will be a stripper pole in there camp and let everyone that wants to see it, hang out at there camp?????????

how they act at their own camp shouldnt bother you. and if you want to hang up a big a$$ sign saying where to watch all the nasty fat chicks dance on a pole than thats fine. im sure you dont want to do all that work. instead why dont you realize that everybody payed the fee to get in, regaurdless of their motives. just keep in mind that dumont is about FUN. if you go to ride then thats your interpretation of fun. i go to ride durring the day, try not to crash, and at night have wayyy too much to drink and party. thats my version of fun. maybe some other peoples 'fun' is to tape off a gigantic portion of the finger and create a mini-comp hill for their kids. everybody has different interpretations of fun. and alot of duners version of fun is getting hammered and standing around a brass pole with a bunch of wanna be strippers and other drunk dudes making an a$$ out of themselves. why do you have to rid them of their fun?

thats the same thing as if i told you 'ok, you cant go to comp hill because the hill is too tall and dangerous and people get hurt too much.' now that would certainly be cutting into your 'fun time' while at the dunes wouldnt it? just respect other peoples wishes and understand that you do not own the dunes. everybody who pays to go there is entitled to his/her own personal experience. and you should not try to rid them of that as they are not directly doing anything to disturb you. you wasting the time to watch them and think about how horrible they are is quite frankly a waste of your own time. so close your mouth, put your helmet back on, and go have your own fun anywhere else in the entire rest of the dunes.

It's obvious everyone isn't going to agree on the stripper pole. I'd say just let it go, everyone. :laughoff::laughoff:

i agree.

but i still stand with my oppinion and im bringing my own pole next trip!

i might even mount it on my back fender of my dirtbike.

then i can participate in the nude dune day and do heel clickers with a stripper on the back of my bike.

i agree.

but i still stand with my oppinion and im bringing my own pole next trip!

i might even mount it on my back fender of my dirtbike.

then i can participate in the nude dune day and do heel clickers with a stripper on the back of my bike.

:laughoff:

I hear ya. :laughoff: