STRIPPER POLE

NAMBA860

why some much hate for Strippers they are people too. And who knows maybey this was a training course for them, you know dancing on the pole for the first time, come on give em a break. Plus I would rather see strippers out there than a bunch of drunken idiots getting into fights in front of kids for no apparent reason, other than some one made fun of his boots. Which is better for the youth of today, strippers or drunken brawls? You choose, for the most part they can see one of these at home.

What crowds do you think strippers are gonna attract??? DRUNKEN FOOLS! With large crowds and alcohol it quickly becomes an issue for crowd control for the BLM.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why some much hate for Strippers they are people too. And who knows maybey this was a training course for them, you know dancing on the pole for the first time, come on give em a break. Plus I would rather see strippers out there than a bunch of drunken idiots getting into fights in front of kids for no apparent reason, other than some one made fun of his boots. Which is better for the youth of today, strippers or drunken brawls? You choose, for the most part they can see one of these at home.

I don't see hate for strippers... I see hate for strippers in public.

Keep it in camp and you won't have to worry about negative reaction.

Vicki

First of all I dont think youngsters should be at Comp at night. At the very least they should stay waaaay back in the rear by the small dunes. Its just plain dangerous and 90% of the spectaters are just like the Nascar crowd, they are only there to witness the carnage. Most have been drinking since sunrise anyways, including many of the parents who bring their kids out there.

I dont think its a great idea for a pole at Comp, but in all fairness its a free country and if they arnt breaking any laws then they have every right to be there as we all do. I do agree keeping it at camp is a way better idea, however. If the pole arrives and you are a responsible parent, just keep your kids away. Just like TV and the Internet, be a friggin parent a SENSOR your kids like you should...

First of all I dont think youngsters should be at Comp at night. At the very least they should stay waaaay back in the rear by the small dunes. Its just plain dangerous and 90% of the spectaters are just like the Nascar crowd, they are only there to witness the carnage. Most have been drinking since sunrise anyways, including many of the parents who bring their kids out there.

I dont think its a great idea for a pole at Comp, but in all fairness its a free country and if they arnt breaking any laws then they have every right to be there as we all do. I do agree keeping it at camp is a way better idea, however. If the pole arrives and you are a responsible parent, just keep your kids away. Just like TV and the Internet, be a friggin parent a SENSOR your kids like you should...

Well said :laughing:

Its just plain dangerous and 90% of the spectaters are just like the Nascar crowd, they are only there to witness the carnage.

Are you fuggin' kidding me? I see you haven't attended a race in the past twenty or so years. That stereotype died with the 70's. You don't pay $130 for a ticket to witness carnage, you pay it to watch the skills the drivers have to avoid any carnage. For general knowledge it is NASCAR, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Go enjoy a race, it will open your eyes to what the crowd is like and what really goes on.

Ignorance is no excuse...

Are you fuggin' kidding me? I see you haven't attended a race in the past twenty or so years. That stereotype died with the 70's. You don't pay $130 for a ticket to witness carnage, you pay it to watch the skills the drivers have to avoid any carnage. For general knowledge it is NASCAR, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Go enjoy a race, it will open your eyes to what the crowd is like and what really goes on.

Maybe you should do research before calling me ignorant. I have gone to many short track and NASCAR races, the last NASCAR race was about 2 years ago at LVMS thats LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY if you are ignorant yourself. The short track is not bad, much much more entertaining then NASCAR. Skills?? GO FAST.......TURN LEFT.........GO FAST........TURN LEFT HAHAHA lots of skill there!! Nascar (oops) is an ENGINE BUILDERS race. Try anyone of the follwoing if you truly want to watch SKILLFULL racing:

MOTO GP

WORLD SUPER BIKE

F1

SCORE DESERT

BAJA 1000

ENDURO CROSS

Just to name a few...and those are all for mere mortals, if you are a REAL BAD MOFO and its hard to walk because of your enormous brass bally balls.....

ISLE OF MAN!!!!!!!

I have to agree. I went to every race here in Vegas and paid extra for RV parking just for the crowd. Great family atmosphere! :laughing: