STRIPPER POLE

NAMBA860

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love stippers and poles!!!! and I have kids.....im going to hell!!! :drunk::blah: :chug: :fro_smokin: :whoop: :eatdrink021:

I love strippers WITH poles :D Just hang out with your wang out :mc_smiley:

One time we tried to get a stripper for a party and this fattie shows up. One of our guests stumbeled out of the house and asked if we were paying by the pound!! :D

I love strippers WITH poles :D Just hang out with your wang out :mc_smiley:

One time we tried to get a stripper for a party and this fattie shows up. One of our guests stumbeled out of the house and asked if we were paying by the pound!! :D

I never got paid for that party either!!!! :eatdrink021:

ANYBODY GET ANT PICS OF OUR STRIPPER POLE OUT AT COMP HILL FRIDAY NIGHT

Keep the pole at glamis Its not for DUmont and I think everyone feels the same way The Ranger are just waiting for the pole to come out 1 more time :eatdrink021: :mc_smiley:

wtf is wrong with u??

we go out to the dunes to ride not to watch wannabes attempt at making it into playboy

same goes for people who go out there to just get wasted

go to a bar if ur gonna do that

in fact...go to a stripper bar...get ur fix of both

wtf is wrong with u??

we go out to the dunes to ride not to watch wannabes attempt at making it into playboy

same goes for people who go out there to just get wasted

go to a bar if ur gonna do that

in fact...go to a stripper bar...get ur fix of both

WELL SAID

Ken, you should put a stripper pole on the back rack of your quad!!! :beercheers:

Hmmmm..........I might stop and watch that!! :ban-split::MBdance:

Seriously leave the strippers in the clubs! They are NOT wanted at Dumont! This is a place to ride and hang out with your friends and family.

Think about it, when you have kids of your own is that really something that you want your child to see when you are trying to enjoy a nice weekend riding in the sand?

In the canal in Havasu I saw this huge boat w/ a stripper pole mounted on the bow, unfortunatly there were no hot guys using it but had there been it would have totally appropriate for that place :ban-split:

Too bad Dumont and Havasu aren't closer together :beercheers:

Ok, if I wanted to see that I'd jump outta the shower and look in the mirror, and as always it just scares the hell outta me!! Look and wonder where did all that extra junk came from. I learned not to do that anymore since I have high blood pressure, I might die. The 42 longs get tucked into the waistband of the pants to hold them into place so the belly looks bigger & not the thighs or kneecaps.

As far as all the young ones that like the pole, give em 20-30 years. They just think gravity won't get hold of them and everything else that happens after they have a few kids.

:beercheers:

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

Hmmmm..........I might stop and watch that!! :slap::shocked:

Seriously leave the strippers in the clubs! They are NOT wanted at Dumont! This is a place to ride and hang out with your friends and family.

Think about it, when you have kids of your own is that really something that you want your child to see when you are trying to enjoy a nice weekend riding in the sand?

Coming from a gal that enjoys her trips to the strip joint and an ocasional lap dance you make a good point.

But do you and everyone else think that exposing kids to the drunk and disorderlyness that goes on at Dumont is ok? or should we keep the booze in the bars? :laughing:

Coming from a gal that enjoys her trips to the strip joint and an ocasional lap dance you make a good point.

But do you and everyone else think that exposing kids to the drunk and disorderlyness that goes on at Dumont is ok? or should we keep the booze in the bars? :laughing:

come on Dan , I get pretty eefed up , and still don't poll dance ! do I ? :D

why some much hate for Strippers they are people too. And who knows maybey this was a training course for them, you know dancing on the pole for the first time, come on give em a break. Plus I would rather see strippers out there than a bunch of drunken idiots getting into fights in front of kids for no apparent reason, other than some one made fun of his boots. Which is better for the youth of today, strippers or drunken brawls? You choose, for the most part they can see one of these at home.