STRIPPER POLE

NAMBA860

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah... i'm going into the Highway Patrol academy in april so i'll post some more pics after that! :whistle:

Better get going now, I have 3 friends who are highway patrol and i have sent in my application and have a test date for early January.Just started running again to get in shape, but prepping myself for the exam.LEt me know some info on the written and the fase to face, how was the panel in your face to face?

Start running now and the academy will not be too difficult, good luck with that they are a great section of law enforcement..

Better get going now, I have 3 friends who are highway patrol and i have sent in my application and have a test date for early January.Just started running again to get in shape, but prepping myself for the exam.LEt me know some info on the written and the fase to face, how was the panel in your face to face?

Start running now and the academy will not be too difficult, good luck with that they are a great section of law enforcement..

yeah... i need to start getting ready for it... the face to face wasn't to bad since i didn't have anything that i needed to explain to the officers.

Maybe you should do research before calling me ignorant. I have gone to many short track and NASCAR races, the last NASCAR race was about 2 years ago at LVMS thats LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY if you are ignorant yourself. The short track is not bad, much much more entertaining then NASCAR. Skills?? GO FAST.......TURN LEFT.........GO FAST........TURN LEFT HAHAHA lots of skill there!! Nascar (oops) is an ENGINE BUILDERS race. Try anyone of the follwoing if you truly want to watch SKILLFULL racing:

MOTO GP

WORLD SUPER BIKE

F1

SCORE DESERT

BAJA 1000

ENDURO CROSS

Just to name a few...and those are all for mere mortals, if you are a REAL BAD MOFO and its hard to walk because of your enormous brass bally balls.....

ISLE OF MAN!!!!!!!

Called no one ignorant, just stated that not fully knowing is no reason to bash. But I do know that you're just kiddin' when you threw F-1 into your reasoning. The F-1 drivers even realize that it's just an open wheel sissyazz series. If you've not kept up with NASCAR recently the Champions from almost ever major racing series are coming over to NASCAR in droves. Stewart, Montoya, Carmichael, Almendinger, Pastrana, just to name a few. They all know it takes a helluva man to sling a 3400lb car around at 200mph for three or four hours.

And as for your argument about short tracks, just how short are we talking about here? A little study will enlighten you to some of the best racing across the globe, at places like Martinsville, Richmond, Bristol, Rockingham, Darlington, Milwaukee, Memphis, even the BullRing in Vegas, the list goes on....

Go fast turn left, hmmm, that will get you lost in the sand traps at places like Watkins Glen, Infineon, Montreal, Mexico City. I see it's a futile effort, everybody doesn't get it.

So, peace bro, no harm no foul. Now back to our regularly scheduled stripper pole debate.

Called no one ignorant, just stated that not fully knowing is no reason to bash. But I do know that you're just kiddin' when you threw F-1 into your reasoning. The F-1 drivers even realize that it's just an open wheel sissyazz series. If you've not kept up with NASCAR recently the Champions from almost ever major racing series are coming over to NASCAR in droves. Stewart, Montoya, Carmichael, Almendinger, Pastrana, just to name a few. They all know it takes a helluva man to sling a 3400lb car around at 200mph for three or four hours.

And as for your argument about short tracks, just how short are we talking about here? A little study will enlighten you to some of the best racing across the globe, at places like Martinsville, Richmond, Bristol, Rockingham, Darlington, Milwaukee, Memphis, even the BullRing in Vegas, the list goes on....

Go fast turn left, hmmm, that will get you lost in the sand traps at places like Watkins Glen, Infineon, Montreal, Mexico City. I see it's a futile effort, everybody doesn't get it.

So, peace bro, no harm no foul. Now back to our regularly scheduled stripper pole debate.

aaahahahahahaha !!!!! :thumb: good job Vic !!

OMG How did this thread start out about stripper poles and get hijacked about NASCAR?

BTW, I miss the naked riding at Glamis. :ninja:

Not hijacked, very much right on topic. This same debate has gone on for years about the infield at Talladega. God has destroyed cities for less than what takes place there! No place for the young un's.

If I would have hijacked the thread I would have something alongthe lines of "Only 63 days, 19 hours, 2 minutes, 21 seconds til DAYTONA!" WOOHOO :thumb::beerpint: :chug: :rockon::rockon::coocoo:

i havent posted on here before, but have read alot about what everybody has to say and how people think.

i myself have been going to dumont for a while now and enjoy the party atmosphere. In another thread, where people were talking about the expense of dumont trips, i noticed 2 things in common; gas and beer. every single poster would deffiantly be taking alcohol to dumont. and for most of them, large quantities. people go to dumont to have a good time. and if a good time for you is having quality family time then thats perfectly understandable, but dont take out your need to rid dumont of all 'unnaceptable behavior' on everybody else who is there for other reasons. if somebody feels the need to bring a stripper pole and all the drunken lunatics gather around it and are having a great time, whats so wrong with that? they arent driving around their sand rails or quads or whatever. and more importantly, they are collaborated in one area. Like someone else said, its your job to police what your children see. If you dont want them involved with that, eather dont go to comp at night, dont go on super busy weekends, or simpily drive around and scope out the rows of people. park near other people with children that are there for the same thing you are. similarly, i would not park next to people with children because i want to party and have a good time with everybody else like myself. so im more likely to park near them.

thats just my two cents; just because you dont agree, does not make it wrong...

i havent posted on here before, but have read alot about what everybody has to say and how people think.

i myself have been going to dumont for a while now and enjoy the party atmosphere. In another thread, where people were talking about the expense of dumont trips, i noticed 2 things in common; gas and beer. every single poster would deffiantly be taking alcohol to dumont. and for most of them, large quantities. people go to dumont to have a good time. and if a good time for you is having quality family time then thats perfectly understandable, but dont take out your need to rid dumont of all 'unnaceptable behavior' on everybody else who is there for other reasons. if somebody feels the need to bring a stripper pole and all the drunken lunatics gather around it and are having a great time, whats so wrong with that? they arent driving around their sand rails or quads or whatever. and more importantly, they are collaborated in one area. Like someone else said, its your job to police what your children see. If you dont want them involved with that, eather dont go to comp at night, dont go on super busy weekends, or simpily drive around and scope out the rows of people. park near other people with children that are there for the same thing you are. similarly, i would not park next to people with children because i want to party and have a good time with everybody else like myself. so im more likely to park near them.

Amen Tyler!!!! Very well put

Wow never really though I would ever be saying this, but I go to Dumont to ride not to party. Cost too much money now for me to go all the way out there pulling trailer and toys to just see some dumba$$ whore on a pole. :driver: :gayboy: I personally would rather see the people keeping thier crap in thier own camps but who am I to say that. I just feel that from past experiances that if you hear from other people that something is going on in a camp and it sounds interesting to you then you go to that camp to see it. If people want to see strippers and poles then if it is a camp the crowd that wants to be there will come. The girls will attract the ones they like. As for all the drunken idiots at comp at night. Once again I am there to ride and have a safe and fun time, not get hurt. I wish all the drunken peps would stay at thier camps also. :laughoff: It would be nice to go up comp one night not having to worry about sume drucka$$ that goings to kill me. :laughing: But they are every where that is why I just go on the off weekends. Have fun and ride safe!!! :barf::laughing:

:driver::laughoff::laughing::laughing: :gayboy: :barf:

Ok: I had to edit this because I was ranting and it took away from my point. The ho-pole at Comp doesn't cause grief just because of the presence of kids. The pole changes the atmosphere of the party in a way that does not seem too popular. I personally hate kids and would love to not see one all weekend. I also hate ho's and dirtbags and don't want to see them either. You are right that just because you hate something doesn't make that thing wrong. But what is wrong making lots of people uncomfortable at a place they really want to be.

That being said... a naked ride would be fun!

Ok: I had to edit this because I was ranting and it took away from my point. The ho-pole at Comp doesn't cause grief just because of the presence of kids. The pole changes the atmosphere of the party in a way that does not seem too popular. I personally hate kids and would love to not see one all weekend. I also hate ho's and dirtbags and don't want to see them either. You are right that just because you hate something doesn't make that thing wrong. But what is wrong making lots of people uncomfortable at a place they really want to be.

That being said... a naked ride would be fun!

:mischevious: Damn :stirthepot:

they arent driving around their sand rails or quads or whatever. and more importantly, they are collaborated in one area.

when they all gather at the hill and get drunk, and stupid how do you think they get back to camp? why not just put a banner up letting everyone know there will be a stripper pole in there camp and let everyone that wants to see it, hang out at there camp?????????

Your opinion doesnt mean anything, go back to the UK, wanker!! :drinkbeer::banghead::stirthepot:

Whats cookin Justin :mischevious:

You gonna come out this weekend so I can finally spank your skinny a$$ up comp????

Edited by britincali

Whats cookin Justin :mischevious:

You gonna come out this weekend so I can finally spank your skinny a$$ up comp????

Keep dreamin homes, it will be the same, me wheelying past you up the hill, just with a smaller gap between us!! HAHAHAHAHA

I have to make it up there before Jan 1st to get my season pass or ill loose credit for my past weekly passes...

Ill be on patrol friday night till early Sat morning, so im thinking about leaving late Sat and staying the night in your trailer so I dont have to pull mine. You will have to hang out by the fire for a while while the misses and I shag on your bed though... :stirthepot: