STRIPPER POLE

NAMBA860

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crasher

It was ridiculous, as usual. It was being pulled by an Avalanche that almost got buried in the sand on the way to Comp. :flipoff: Why you would want to do that and ruin your hauler and truck is beyond me. :flipoff: The only people that I saw hanging off it it were dudes anyway!!! :flipoff:

Not really! There is a place for everything and Dumont is not one of them that needs or wants a Stripper Pole. There are to many kids running around. Go park it somewhere else and take the Ho's with you. Dumont is a family place.

Close the thread before it get out of hand.

Fire starter !!!

ok, so you think it's cute ,to show all the children how not to do things when you grow up ? that's great

you have to be pretty low on the stripper pole to even bring the hauler over to comp. much less go up , and eef it up for the rest of us ! I like strippers , but in their place, not ours , with 3000 people alot of whom have kids with them.

I think they may like that stuff at apex [ nellis ] :broke:

Fire starter !!!

ok, so you think it's cute ,to show all the children how not to do things when you grow up ? that's great

you have to be pretty low on the stripper pole to even bring the hauler over to comp. much less go up , and eef it up for the rest of us ! I like strippers , but in their place, not ours , with 3000 people alot of whom have kids with them.

I think they may like that stuff at apex [ nellis ] :idiot:

:lol::lol::broke::grin:

YOU HERE THIS DIRTY A BUNCH OF CHICKS BASHING THE POLE GO FIGURE

No need to YELL young man. :grin: Fix that caps lock. :broke:

Please review the older thread and you will find what a friendly family environment that the majority of Dumont folks prefer. That pole will get lots of play at Oldsmobile.

I love stippers and poles!!!! and I have kids.....im going to hell!!! :lol::blink::dope: :fro_smokin: :think::broke:

See you there... (Did I say that?)

Ok seriously Dumont is not the place for that kind of stuff....

BUT VEGAS IS!!!!!!! :grin::idiot::lol:

We each have the ability to decide what our idea of the perfect Dumont vacation is, but we also have to show respect for those around us when we make those choices. I have tremendous respect for anyone's form of recreation and if someone thinks the perfect Dumont vacation includes a stripper pole, openly lewd behavior, Girls Gone Wild tryouts and a party 'til you die atmosphere, fine. But keep it legal and if you insist on bringing it to Dumont, keep it in camp and to yourselves.

Don't bring it to the community areas where you infringe on everyone else's perfect Dumont experience.

VickiW