what did you get for xmas

vegas style

:laughing: So what did everyone get did you get what you wanted? what was the worst :xmas_grinch: ? funnest :beercheers: ?

Me im single again so ....i have my house back, i bought xbox360 with halo3 and live, and couple HID lights, and my pops gave me a sears gift card. its a good day :xmas3:

We aren't much for gift exchanging on xmas, but still I got a few things. A funny clock, a gift card to a very nice Italian restaurant (panevino), a bottle of Jim Beam Black, a wine preserver, and some new running pants and shirt.

These things are priceless though...

-a day off work

-hanging out with Anna and my family on Christmas Eve (we celebrate on christmas eve, not christmas day)

-Mom's home cooked christmas dinner :beercheers::laughing:

-enjoying a few glasses of Wossel while watching A Christmas story with family :xmas4: :xmas3:

i don't have any family (except dune family) and i'm not into exchanging gifts considering we couldn't afford christmas when i was an adolescent.. but it was a good christmas.

i got fullbore body for my 700r, and a box of lego's. i'm gonna take the broad to the coach store tomorrow so she can get somethin' there. most importantly i got my first two days off since thanksgiving day, 80+ hours a week.. i'm exhausted.

merry christmas effers.

I told you so dunefreak. But I don't have alot of time to chat, I gotta head on out to the back forty and do some clearin' out with my NEW CHAIN SAW AND TREE TRIMMER. :laughing::think::blah: Danny is so funny. But tit for tat I completely redecorated his bathrooms, and some other stuff. (tools)

Also got a big $ gift card to lowes.

I haven't been to my daughters yet so what ever comes from there should be interesting.

:beercheers: :xmas4: Good times ahead for the rest of the day.

Well I may not have been talking directly to you in the "What do you think your getting for xmas" thread, but.... I did get them.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=6910

oh ok. I kinda thought that but then I was wtf, she wasn't talking to just me about that. :laughing:

Crazy drunken woman! :beercheers: j/k

I see alot of stuff under the tree 4 me but im just glad i made it home safe with both my arms and legs ive been driving in every blizzard this winter.got lucky last winter but not this time.im just glad to be home 4 awhile take off 4 salt lake city tonight come back hopefully friday and heading out to DUMONT!!! :laughing::beercheers::think:

Not much really couple watches no lift kit :stirthepot: . no pizzaz but i just mentioned i wanted one yesterday :banghead:bunch of dress clothes , a cool a$$ light with major candle power :stirthepot: i can see black mountain now in the dark . and i got to see my kid enjoy christmas :blink: :xmas1:

i had a good xmas..

got a few hoodies which i really needed so thats cool, a few dickies pants, new shoes,alot of gift cards for no fear :stirthepot: ,and an iPod :xmas1:

and my truck for my bday next week!

and my tires and rims was my present to myself

:shout: dont forget to download britney :stirthepot::blink:

Most AMAZING CHRISTMAS EVER! I can't even begin. My daughter can pull off a 5 course gourmet dinner and make it casual. Puppies, presents, kids, it... and of course my best bud, my boyf.... neighbor, friend, person, guy. All made it the BEST Christmas ever.

I'm Happy.

Edited by desertskyz