New Years Report

AL T

-DDR paparazzi got jacked of her job for a night, backup paparazzi did a good job takin over tho, got the paparazzi at her own game and she didn't even know it! HAHA

Yeah I keep looking at those wondering when I am going to remember!! FREAKIN BANNANAS!! :blury::blury::dope::lol:

My back up did a most excellent job! :grin:

We had a blast hanging with you guys. Gotta do it more often. I don't remeber all of it but that means it must have been fun. Thanks for having us over. Still didn't make it on a run with you pete. Maybe next time. We did have a good run with Don and buggy chick though. We couldn't save anything for new years since we both had to take off.

Yeah That was an awesome ride!! :chug:

And YES Richies car turns very good!!!! :lol::thumb:

I'd post more pics up in the gallery, cause I got bunches and bunches of good ones :laughoff:

But I am waiting for someone to send me a special file :lol: :chug: :blury:

I think he's just afraid of all the possible shots I may have on my little ole camera! Its only in the 200 mark this time! I think after clearing out the bad ones! :blink::D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I wish I would've stayed for New Years. Got a flat on the lt-r goin to the crapper monday morning, and we decided not to freeze our arse off in the tent one more night.

I just wish I could remember more about sunday night, thanks Vince for the memory loss. I can see myself in a few pics though :D .

Damn I wish I would've stayed for New Years. Got a flat on the lt-r goin to the crapper monday morning, and we decided not to freeze our arse off in the tent one more night.

I just wish I could remember more about sunday night, thanks Vince for the memory loss. I can see myself in a few pics though :D .

Too bad you left Sean. The next day I was like wtf, he left? why? :thumb:

It was great meeting you. :lol: We'll have to meet up again next trip.

i had a great time i needed the stress releif.

i love my hauler i used everything this time the heater the water heater (had water this time) micro, refrig, shower. wow now that is duning :thumb: a shower and heat at night. can you tell i have tent camped for a long time :laughoff: it was good to see everyone the list is long even in the short 2 days i was there. had a few good rides sand snake and foxy and i had a nice long north pole run. then bert let us chase him a little later. for a big guy with a bad back on a old quad you move and dont stop. i havent been riding as much this year so my arms were spent long before you stopped.

epic campfire the 31st never enough firewood :lol: but that was close!

cant wait to get back and see some virgin sand next time :lol:

post-978-1199332679_thumb.jpg

Too bad you left Sean. The next day I was like wtf, he left? why? :laughoff:

It was great meeting you. :lol: We'll have to meet up again next trip.

For sure, that was the most fun I've ever had at the D.

I now know that Anna :duniemonkie: is pronounced more like Auna :chug: . I'll remember next time :lol:

:thumb:

was bert riding the 250???

yeah he went out once or twice w/ it. We were like holy crap! :laughoff::thumb:

Yeah it was awesome...I was like a kid again.Having so much fun and not even going fast.

I felt just like I did when I got the thing 20 years ago :lol: ...until later that night :lol:

This was the best New years ever. I got to spend the outgoing year and the incoming year with my extended family. It's always good times. 1st times are always fun too making someone SCREAM! I also found out that I can lead a pretty fast run and Richie's car really can turn. Leading SUCKS!

2008 should be the best year ever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DDR!

Edited by Don29palms

This was the best New years ever. I got to spend the outgoing year and the incoming year with my extended family. It's always good times. 1st times are always fun too making someone SCREAM! I also found out that I can lead a pretty fast run and Richie's car really can turn. Leading SUCKS!

2008 should be the best year ever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DDR!

I will follow you through the dunes any time Don. You picked some bad as lines :lol:

I did somehow manage to loose my pants. lmao I think Monkie might of pee'd herself a little bit she laughed so hard. Thank goodness for longjohns!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :beercheers:

Holy crap that was the best thing EVER!!

For sure, that was the most fun I've ever had at the D.

I now know that Anna :duniemonkie: is pronounced more like Auna :flipoff: . I'll remember next time :laughoff:

:MBdance:

Ah-nah.

Holy crap that was the best thing EVER!!

Ah-nah.

She just wants everyone to say it that way....I heard a commercial for ANNA'S linens and it's AnnA... :MBdance::beercheers::laughoff:

Edited by wingnut

Ok I'm still not ready for this but I'll try my best.

Me and the family had a great time it was about time I made it to a meet and greet :DDRrocks:

Everyone I meant was great.

:news: My son stopped :bawl: like a lil girl in the buggy and thinks it's fun now.

My daughter thinks Ah-na's great even though she hates kids :nah:

Just one more banana and it was :barf::barf::barf:

:flipoff::flipoff: Yea it was me who brought 99 bananas and 99 berries

Cooking (breakfast,lunch,and dinner)for 9 people and then cleaning it takes way too long for the 5 minute they take to eat it. :coocoo::coocoo: Next time guys cook :D

Jodi missed the fact that she loves Bob's :booty: Warmer :D

JJ I knew I couldn't trust you MR.M80 :flipoff:

Amanda is now the camp alcoholic since she can't get drunk drinking straight 99 bananas :freakin_nuts: LOL

To many things to mention but we had a great time all in all. Me and Capt are now both down with the flu but if we get better by Sat. we will make it to the get together.

post-2759-1199405812_thumb.jpg

Looks like a great time as usual. Wished I could have been there. The Sammi's got me swamped :freakin_nuts: will be well worth it some day very soon though!

Did this actually happen or did this picture just come from an old camera up in someones attic ! :D

post-1235-1199406906_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeuelorDie

Ok! Ok! Here we go!!

Paparazzi Files!

Rules are...................There are NO RULES! If you see something you want to steal for yourself OR find something to pull out and post about! HAVE AT HER!!! Have fun!

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/gallery/th...s.php?album=296

The papparazzi was out! My husband said, someone took a picture of us at the North Pole on Tuesday. We're #326! LOL! :D

The papparazzi was out! My husband said, someone took a picture of us at the North Pole on Tuesday. We're #326! LOL! :D

Oh I wish I would have known that was you guys!! I would have said hello!! :thumb:

Yep no one is safe!! post-2396-1199430557_thumb.gif

P1030151.JPG

Yep I forgot Bob's butt warmers!! I was never cold at your camp!! :laughing:

Thanks Jodi for all the pics... your 300 somethin somethin made up for the measly 3 I got before wanting to toss my camera in the sand and run it over a zillion times... Except one of those 3 pics I really liked so I contained myself, lol.

Woody and Kristin got some pics too didn't ya guys? do share...

Here's another new term this weekend I don't think anyone mentioned in observations yet:

BDT = "Big Dumb Truck" and "Big Dumb Trailer" lol thanks to Pauly...

WOW! What a weekend.

Got a new helmet cam and it is awesome. :bump::drunk: some of you prolly seen me wearin it and your prolly in some videos!! I even held it in my hand while riding in a friends long travel.

First off, firtst 20 min. we were there a friend of mine loops out a cr 500 dirtbike and gets it good. camp wasnt even set up yet. :laughing:

My brothers bike ran good at first, then like s***, then good, then BOOOOMMM! Good bye 3rd brand new top end. :lol:

I have hardly ever ridden a dirt bike. and never in the sand. so what do i do?? get on the same CR500 my friend looped out and decided to go to another friends camp. :grin: no big deal get there everything is good. then we go to watch a sandrail do some wheelies and i end up taking the CR 500 into the dunes and actually duned this SUICIDAL machine. suprisingly i never went down, :duniemonkie::flipoff: but i scared the holy f'n hell out of myself. ill tell you that the saying "When in doubt, Wind it out" is very well true. saved my :booty: a few times. on our way back some jerk cuts off my friend on his 250r :flipoff: and he hits a witches eye and flies off the bike and tumbles hard quite a few times.

I dunes the hell out of my jeep all over the place and it ran really good. did awesome through the dunes.

My bike ran awesome also.

Overall, i had a great weekend where a few friends were pretty sore, but no serious injuries everything wa alright. so the weekend was pretty good!! :dope::dope:

Did this actually happen or did this picture just come from an old camera up in someones attic ! :D

post-1235-1199406906_thumb.jpg

it happened! he led a nice, fast at times run through the tore up dunes. that 250r runs well :laughing:

post-978-1199505533_thumb.jpg

Edited by vegas style

WOW! What a weekend.

Got a new helmet cam and it is awesome. :bump::drunk: some of you prolly seen me wearin it and your prolly in some videos!! I even held it in my hand while riding in a friends long travel.

First off, firtst 20 min. we were there a friend of mine loops out a cr 500 dirtbike and gets it good. camp wasnt even set up yet. :laughing:

My brothers bike ran good at first, then like s***, then good, then BOOOOMMM! Good bye 3rd brand new top end. :beat:

I have hardly ever ridden a dirt bike. and never in the sand. so what do i do?? get on the same CR500 my friend looped out and decided to go to another friends camp. :lol: no big deal get there everything is good. then we go to watch a sandrail do some wheelies and i end up taking the CR 500 into the dunes and actually duned this SUICIDAL machine. suprisingly i never went down, :duniemonkie::flipoff: but i scared the holy f'n hell out of myself. ill tell you that the saying "When in doubt, Wind it out" is very well true. saved my :grin: a few times. on our way back some jerk cuts off my friend on his 250r :flipoff: and he hits a witches eye and flies off the bike and tumbles hard quite a few times.

I dunes the hell out of my jeep all over the place and it ran really good. did awesome through the dunes.

My bike ran awesome also.

Overall, i had a great weekend where a few friends were pretty sore, but no serious injuries everything wa alright. so the weekend was pretty good!! :dope::dope:

i didnt see the jeep or you :booty: ..........................................