Sincity_blondie Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 ok i thought id start a new one to see who has tattoos and piercings, if so how many and where???? I have 4 tattoos, 1 large rose on my right leg, 1 large butterfly on my left leg, 1 on my right ankle, and the other, well i have 1 more. lol lol also have a piercing. if you have talked to me, you know where it is! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 2 tattoos and 0 piercings..... both tatts are on my upper arms....working on getting another soon. Quote
barneycar Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 one on my right arm,one rose on my chest, one on my? Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I have a tribal band tattoo on my right upper arm. Quote
steveo Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I'm being original! No tats or piercings! same here Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I want a dunescape running down my forearm.. but currently im in the same group as 3rotor and steveo Quote
crd450 Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I have two tattoos and I have had 5 piercings. Just have my ear lobes done now. Took the eyebrow out a while back, and the tops of my ears had to go for the wedding last fall. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 22, 2006 Author Posted March 22, 2006 9 tats and one peircing hellooooooooooooooooooooo vegas!!! lol lol where is your piercing? im getting another tat in may. rememberance to my mom and mother in law. getting an angel on my lower back. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 used to have tounge pierced. Nipple, tats on both arms, legs, and back Quote
Don29palms Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 I have 2 tattoos and I'll be getting more someday. Quote
clowncrazie88 Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 i have 4 tattoos and 0 peircings, 1 on my back between my shoulder blades, 2 on my left peck had one and got another kinda set behind it, a 2 in 1 and one on my left arm Quote
TbonesMalones Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 No Tats or Piercings. I just have the beer gut, that thing looks good enough! :huh: Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 my ears are both pierced and gauged... but you guys probably dont know what that is lol and i have another piercing on the top of my ear Quote
Don29palms Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 I have a Prince Albert piercing. Want to see a picture? :huh: J/K not really Quote
TACOMAMA Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 You got me all excited!!!! Thanks for nothing. Quote
ash Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 2 Tattoos..Right and Left arm. I'm planning on my new ones soon (as soon as the wife agrees). Here are mine. No piercings Quote
aKa Armzz Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 I've got 3 piercings amongst my ears............... All gauged out. Quote
Don29palms Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 You got me all excited!!!! Thanks for nothing. Next time I see ya I'll show you in private. Quote
scataloni Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 11 piercings - left ear 2, right ear 9... No tat yet, but it is coming. Gonna get a Phoneix on my right shoulder... after that I may be addicted to something other than the sand... Quote
TeeDuner Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 11 piercings - left ear 2, right ear 9... Doesn't that make you walk with your head tilted slightly to the right.... Quote
scataloni Posted March 23, 2006 Posted March 23, 2006 Doesn't that make you walk with your head tilted slightly to the right.... hehe actually it balances me out..... Especially when the Tequilla comes outta the freezers... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.