Where: Sierra Gold on Jones & 215

SIERRA GOLD

6515 S. Jones Road

Las Vegas, NV 89118

702-221-4120

post-3-1199403096_thumb.jpg

http://www.goldentaverngroup.com/www/internalSierraGold.jsp

post-3-1199402914_thumb.jpg

Who's invited: anyone and everyone from the site who wants to come out, have a good time, and hang out & meet some fellow DDR members. :beercheers: Come on newbies and lurkers! :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :D

So who can we count on seeing there? :MBdance:

Come on newbies and lurkers????

That's funny C ya there...

:DDRrocks: ya like that?

i think i will make it............and bring sandslayer with me

right on Jay. It's been while. Hell, you should bring your dad too. That guy can party w/ the best of em. :flipoff: :freakin_nuts:

I just made tentative plans with some friends of ours! Sounds like fun though! We're spending Saturday cleaning out and organizing the trailer. We'll need a few cold ones after that!!! :freakin_nuts:

What hotels are close to this place?? I'm trying to go, but would have to spend the night and fly home on the first flight Sunday morning.

I would say South Point or the Silverton. They're both in the SW part of town. Oh, they're also some Marriot hotels Southwest of the 15 and 215 intersection. I think one of them is the Fairfield.

What hotels are close to this place?? I'm trying to go, but would have to spend the night and fly home on the first flight Sunday morning.

That would be cool if you could make it, Mike. Sorry for such short notice. Keep us posted if you decide to come out. :D

I need to know if this is Formal, Semi Formal, Casual. I mean what? Work with me here people. :flipoff: A girl my age has to plan. :freakin_nuts:

Are you kidding me? Haven't you been to a Sierra Gold before? :DDRrocks:

I need to know if this is Formal, Semi Formal, Casual. I mean what? Work with me here people. :thumb: A girl my age has to plan. :laughing:

Super formal, and the theme is "Romance Under the Sea".

Will we be down in the bar area or that room upstairs? Gonna see if I can get the guy to go, it is his birthday.

Bar area, anywhere and everywhere, so we can piss off the maximum amount of people.

depending on the amount of drunkenness i dont live too far from there and have a spare bed.. lemme check with the wife to make sure its ok..

Also, Silverton, south point, and there are some others that are just a tad north of there such as the orleans as well if you choose to go that route.