this week end...anyone going?

Well, safely anyways. Is anyone going this week end? anyone with kids? I have a 2 year old boy, 5 yr old girl. Looking to camp with someone sat /sun. We take a rail, a samurai, and quads. Plenty of room for more passengers. Fatherin law and brother in law are suppose to go sunday, but I dont want to dune with the family alone, its always safer to atleast have someone to get a ride from back to camp if need be, or be prepared for accidents as best we can, even if they hopefully dont happen at all.

Id be going sat morning, if I find fellow duners. Everyone else, is either hurt, broke, or broke, or busy...

How much is a day pass? Ive only been there once and we camped.. I believe it was 30

There are no day passes. Passes good for 7 days on MLK weekend are $40 since they are treating MKL weekend as a holiday weekend now instead of Easter since more people show up on MLK.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/passes.html

ILL BE HEADED OU THIS WEEKEND FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH WIFE AND TWO KIDS. ANYTHING YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD KNOW WOULD BE GREAT. :grin:

post-475-1200009982_thumb.gif

I would recommend looking over the info on this page..... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/dumont_info.html

....especially the rules and etiquette stuff. Good info for new folks to Dumont.

ILL BE HEADED OU THIS WEEKEND FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH WIFE AND TWO KIDS. ANYTHING YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD KNOW WOULD BE GREAT. :grin:

Are you or anyone else staying the night? I d be happy to meet up with anyone. Im sort of a safety guy, I play hard, but I try not to do anything to put anyone in danger. We dont drink, cuss, or smoke, but dont mind if you happen to either. I pull a 50 ft enclosed trailer, (all black with ddr sticker on back door) . I pull it with a 4x4 red dodge dually.

All these day trippers....its to much work for me to go for just the day, two cars, 4 quads....all that loading and unloading, tying down ....etc etc....

I d like to head out sat am, let me know if we can make some plans. I even have some firewood....

My wife's plans for Friday night just got cancled (fuggin bunko) So I said lets pack and go and holy $hit she said yes... So It looks like we'll be there this weekend rolling in late Friday night. I'll be the one in a lifted truck and a white trailer LOL

No really if you see a kid on a KX65 that's my son... That paddle is so small it's hilarious...

C YA

a kifted truck....and white trailer.....hmmm.....either you dont want company or youll have to narrow it down a bit?

I ll have the only long black train out there, its easy to spot from space.

I wasn't trying to give that impression just trying to B funny... That's why I mentioned my kid. I'm guessing there won't B 2 KX65's out there in the sand...

But if you want to know..... I drive a silver silverado crew cab longbed 3500 4x4 lifted 6" with 35" mud terain BFG's with no stickers and no emblems on it, towing a 40' WW 5er.

Or............... You can't miss my wife in her pink Ranger... LOL

I'll be looking for the black train LOL

That sounds good. I agree the kx65 will be the only one there, but thats a small bike to find.LOL. A lifted silver silverado (not the ussual white) and a big 40 ft will be a lot easier to spot essecially if there is a pink ranger around.

I also assume that since its a 40, you dont go to far out off the beaten path, or into essecially soft areas. My name is Jon, wife is Jen, 2 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl....she got a new pink quad for christmas, that Im getting daddy to death with , when are we going to dumont? Its a 110cc......

That sounds good. I agree the kx65 will be the only one there, but thats a small bike to find.LOL. A lifted silver silverado (not the ussual white) and a big 40 ft will be a lot easier to spot essecially if there is a pink ranger around.

I also assume that since its a 40, you dont go to far out off the beaten path, or into essecially soft areas. My name is Jon, wife is Jen, 2 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl....she got a new pink quad for christmas, that Im getting daddy to death with , when are we going to dumont? Its a 110cc......

Hope to C ya Jon... Late Friday or early Sat we'll B there north of old vendor row somewhere...

Are you or anyone else staying the night? I d be happy to meet up with anyone. Im sort of a safety guy, I play hard, but I try not to do anything to put anyone in danger. We dont drink, cuss, or smoke, but dont mind if you happen to either. I pull a 50 ft enclosed trailer, (all black with ddr sticker on back door) . I pull it with a 4x4 red dodge dually.

All these day trippers....its to much work for me to go for just the day, two cars, 4 quads....all that loading and unloading, tying down ....etc etc....

I d like to head out sat am, let me know if we can make some plans. I even have some firewood....

ILL BE THERE SAT AM AND LEAVE SUN. BLK LIFTED SILVERADO BLACK RIMS 30' WW WHITE AND BLUE AND TOYS. CUSS DRINK DON'T SMOKE BUT SAFE. CAN'T PAY THE BILLS IF IM HURT.

ILL BE THERE SAT AM AND LEAVE SUN. BLK LIFTED SILVERADO BLACK RIMS 30' WW WHITE AND BLUE AND TOYS. CUSS DRINK DON'T SMOKE BUT SAFE. CAN'T PAY THE BILLS IF IM HURT.

I will be the guy with the white truck and white trailer rolling in Sunday morning for the day. OK none lifted white crew cab silverado with black rims pulling a 20' featherlite trailer.

Day trip on Sat. Ill be rollin in about 9am Sat morning and leaving Sat evening. Driving grey Dodge 3500 with alumionum car hauler trailer with a few quads, including mine. (Black, Orange, and Chrome sore thumb). also with another truck and trailer all with quads. feel free to stop by. See ya there. Safe trips everyone! :stirthepot: :beer_bang:

Well, safely anyways. Is anyone going this week end? anyone with kids? I have a 2 year old boy, 5 yr old girl. Looking to camp with someone sat /sun. We take a rail, a samurai, and quads. Plenty of room for more passengers. Fatherin law and brother in law are suppose to go sunday, but I dont want to dune with the family alone, its always safer to atleast have someone to get a ride from back to camp if need be, or be prepared for accidents as best we can, even if they hopefully dont happen at all.

Id be going sat morning, if I find fellow duners. Everyone else, is either hurt, broke, or broke, or busy...

we are planning on going for the day saturday. my buddy said he was going for the weekend. not sure if he is still going. bringing my boy, he is 18 and our grandaughter. she will be 3 in march. will be driving a red 01 silverado pulling a trailer with quads.

two subaru powered sandrails....one red, one purple. arrive early sat. leave sun pm. two sons 4 and 6(with toys). my friend likes to park right across the road from the camp host, usually within a couple hundred yards or so. always looking for new friends in the dunes.