Prez weekend Meet and Greet

shwrngr88

I know alot of you are out at dumont but I would really like to get to know you guys. I wanted to see about the meet and greet fro presidents weekend. It would be nice to finally start meeting people that enjoy the same stuff as me. Well :lol: saturday at 2pm. I noticed that most of the time it is saturday at 2 so i figured this would be a great place to start. Thanks :flipoff::lol::flipoff:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still havent found the :flipoff: south pole! even though I wont be out that weekend some directions would be nice....and not just "head south" :dance: for some reason I lose all sense of direction when I'm out at the D.....My next trip out should be Feb 8th weekend :lol::flipoff::lol:

I still havent found the :dance: south pole! even though I wont be out that weekend some directions would be nice....and not just "head south" :chug: for some reason I lose all sense of direction when I'm out at the D.....My next trip out should be Feb 8th weekend :lol: :dance: :lol:

:flipoff: man don't go to glamis if you have direction issues YOU WON'T COME BACK :flipoff:

I still havent found the :flipoff: south pole! even though I wont be out that weekend some directions would be nice....and not just "head south" :dance: for some reason I lose all sense of direction when I'm out at the D.....My next trip out should be Feb 8th weekend :lol::flipoff::lol:

south of comp, follow the finger dune out to the nearby rock/ sand hill and look for the only big azz group of people hanging out in that area...

It's not hard to miss.

post-3-1200930502_thumb.jpg

hi I plan on making the trip on pres weekend arriving early fri am, :freakin_nuts: I have never been to dumont on a busy weekend ! will i have a problem finding a place to camp? where is the best place to camp away from the crazys! I like to party :slap: but i will have kids riding any help will be mucho appreciated ? spell check .................. thanks and i will be at the m&g if i can find it :flipoff:

Pete - Are there any GPS # for the South Pole? :freakin_nuts:

no...GPS doesn't work in that area. :flipoff:

Has anybody even tried finding it that has never been there??? It's not hard to find and we have given pretty damn good directions in the past. (hint try a search)

If you can't find it, your not worthy of the pole. :nah::slap:

hi I plan on making the trip on pres weekend arriving early fri am, :freakin_nuts: I have never been to dumont on a busy weekend ! will i have a problem finding a place to camp? where is the best place to camp away from the crazys! I like to party :slap: but i will have kids riding any help will be mucho appreciated ? spell check .................. thanks and i will be at the m&g if i can find it :flipoff:

In years past this was a top three busy weekend............The way this year is going I don't think it will be as busy this Prez weekend, you'll be fine.

no...GPS doesn't work in that area. :flipoff:

Has anybody even tried finding it that has never been there??? It's not hard to find and we have given pretty damn good directions in the past. (hint try a search)

If you can't find it, your not worthy of the pole. :nah::slap:

You can keep the pole :freakin_nuts: :slap:

I'll stick to the valleys :laughoff::lol:

If you can't find it, your not worthy of the pole. :flipoff::MBdance:

pimpshack LOVES to give us great material to work with!!!

:wedgie: :idiot::shots:

:woo_hoo:

anyway...when you are facing comp hill, exit out to your left. when you clear all the dunes, and are out in the flats...look to your right......there will be a finger dune not too far off. ride over to that finger dune and follow it to your left....then end of that finger dune is where south pole is

I found the South Pole :woo_hoo: by camping at BR#3 standing in camp with the lap top, looking at pictures taken from and around the pole, and matching the skyline in the background!! :wedgie:

:idiot::shots:

I kid you not! But it worked! You just have to use your brain a little!! :flipoff: If you know where the North Pole is.................uhhhhh................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

If I can find it without someone showing me, then anyone can find it! If not welllll.........like Pete said:

"your not worthy of the pole" :MBdance:

South Pole is easy to find, if you were standing at the new vendor row looking at the dune, you would want to go to the right of them between the dunes and the rock hills. You will go over one set of small dunes ride across a flat area then over another small dune. When you get over the second small dune go right and you will run right into the south pole.

If my directions are wrong or I missed something please correct me.

South Pole is easy to find, if you were standing at the new vendor row looking at the dune, you would want to go to the right of them between the dunes and the rock hills. You will go over one set of small dunes ride across a flat area then over another small dune. When you get over the second small dune go right and you will run right into the south pole.

I know right where it is and you lost me. :woo_hoo::MBdance:

I found the South Pole :wedgie: by camping at BR#3 standing in camp with the lap top, looking at pictures taken from and around the pole, and matching the skyline in the background!! :shots:

:clap::lol:

I kid you not! But it worked! You just have to use your brain a little!! :idiot: If you know where the North Pole is.................uhhhhh................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

If I can find it without someone showing me, then anyone can find it! If not welllll.........like Pete said:

"your not worthy of the pole" :woo_hoo:

ummm what IS the name of that styx song.....oh yeah "TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS...."

:lol:

:flipoff:

NOW my head hurts

:MBdance: