you cant drive

skimike

:flipoff: you know who you are , you drive a white ford 150 hauling a car trailer,your license plate is <removed> you ran my wife and I off the rd on hwy 58 between tehachapi and bakersfield. yes we were in a 08 silverado z71 4wd white, you were driving 85mph . you have been reported to the chp. you know if you had slowed down and said you were sorry , it would have been ok , but instead we had to drive 85 to 95 mph for 15 miles just to catch you, and even then you still ignored the fact that you almost killed us until I gave you the finger and told you to go eff yourself, then you say Im sorry. well let me tell you my name is mike haworth and I dont forget. :laughing: ps I almost forgot you have a dumont dunes banner on your windshield. thats why I am posting here

it was a dumont dunes rider banner "dumontdunesrider.com"to be exact

Edited by skimike

Gee nice 1st post! You come on here assuming this person is a member of this site. If it was a Dumont Dunes banner on the windshield then maybe you should go post your rant on DUMONTDUNES.com and not DDR.

Glad you are ok though I guess.

Gee nice 1st post! You come on here assuming this person is a member of this site. If it was a Dumont Dunes banner on the windshield then maybe you should go post your rant on DUMONTDUNES.com and not DDR.

Glad you are ok though I guess.

Very true, I did not even catch that he did not say riders on his post, could be someone from the other site.

I forgot to mention that you went 95 mph endangering the life of others chasing after him just to give the guy the middle finger? How did that make the situation any better or right? :laughing:

The license # has been removed due to it being someone's personal information...even if he was in the wrong. I see your post as basically a personal attack (or threat) and is not tolerated on this board.

:beat: you know who you are , you drive a white ford 150 hauling a car trailer,your license plate is <removed> you ran my wife and I off the rd on hwy 58 between tehachapi and bakersfield. yes we were in a 08 silverado z71 4wd white, you were driving 85mph . you have been reported to the chp. you know if you had slowed down and said you were sorry , it would have been ok , but instead we had to drive 85 to 95 mph for 15 miles just to catch you, and even then you still ignored the fact that you almost killed us until I gave you the finger and told you to go eff yourself, then you say Im sorry. well let me tell you my name is mike haworth and I dont forget. :dunno: ps I almost forgot you have a dumont dunes banner on your windshield. thats why I am posting here

you sure he wasn't playing :chkn: i guess you lost :idiot: ok just kidding sorry :ban-split:

some peoples children. i would have been pissed to,to bad you cant pull up to people like that and give them finger and do some dirty harry,its a 44 magnum,the most powerful hand gun & it would blow your head off clean off,you got to ask yourself did i shoot 5 or 6 shots,with all of the excitement going on i dont remember,you got to ask yourself do you feel lucky PUNK,WELL DO YOU?or something like that.sorry for joking around with your post,but i couldnt help myself i was thought it funny.i figured i would share it with everyone else.

some peoples children. i would have been pissed to,to bad you cant pull up to people like that and give them finger and do some dirty harry,its a 44 magnum,the most powerful hand gun & it would blow your head off clean off,you got to ask yourself did i shoot 5 or 6 shots,with all of the excitement going on i dont remember,you got to ask yourself do you feel lucky PUNK,WELL DO YOU?or something like that.sorry for joking around with your post,but i couldnt help myself i was thought it funny.i figured i would share it with everyone else.

dude :beat::ban-split::dunno::idiot:

:flatbiller: Do you want to make my day punk, well do you. dam Tom, I think your working too hard and just need a sand fix!!!!

heres my point, before wednsday I had never heard of dumont dunes riders , the reason I came to this web site was because of the infromation represented on his truck, jus as if it would have said mikes asphalt construction then some of the responsibility would lie within that person to formally apologize. I am in no way holding this entire web site responsible, only 1 of your members . also liscense plate numbers arent personel info , they are public . I didnt give out his drivers liscense , out of his wallet . only the info posted on the outside of his vehicle. yes this morning Im still pissed.please have a nice day. oh yes by the way thats one of the reasons it took me so long to catch up is because I chose to do it in a safe manner by not running people off the rd.

heres my point, before wednsday I had never heard of dumont dunes riders , the reason I came to this web site was because of the infromation represented on his truck, jus as if it would have said mikes asphalt construction then some of the responsibility would lie within that person to formally apologize. I am in no way holding this entire web site responsible, only 1 of your members . also liscense plate numbers arent personel info , they are public . I didnt give out his drivers liscense , out of his wallet . only the info posted on the outside of his vehicle. yes this morning Im still pissed.please have a nice day. oh yes by the way thats one of the reasons it took me so long to catch up is because I chose to do it in a safe manner by not running people off the rd.

Mike but like it was said above, doing 95 in a truck is not exactly "safe" and on top of that you had your wife in the truck, risking her life also. Don't get me wrong, I would be upset if someone ran me or my family off of the road, but I don't chase them down, especially with everyone in the vehicle.

Just my .02

Manifestation road rage

The following are common manifestations of road rage:

Generally aggressive driving, including sudden acceleration, braking, and close tailgating.

Cutting others off in a lane, or deliberately preventing someone from merging.

Sounding the vehicle's horn or flashing lights excessively.

Rude gestures (such as the finger).

Shouting verbal abuse or threats.

Intentionally causing a collision between vehicles.

Getting out of the car to attempt to start a confrontation, including striking someone else's vehicle with an object.

Threatening to use or using a firearm or other deadly weapon.

Throwing objects from a moving vehicle with the intent of damaging other vehicles.

In the U.S., more than 300 cases of road rage annually have ended with serious injuries or even fatalities[citation needed] – 1200 incidents per year, according to the AAA Foundation study, and rising yearly throughout the six years of the study that examined police records nationally.

post-638-1201883030_thumb.jpg

:dunno::idiot::ban-split:

Edited by warrior07

You know i was going to order a ddr windshield banner. But thanks to skimike i'm not .

After i run someone off the road (happens occasionally :beat: )I would'nt want anyone catching back up with me on here . :chkn: :dunno:

thanks skimike :idiot:

Just get a Glamis sticker... :ban-split:

Well to just clarify, the .44 mag is no longer the most powerful handgun. When it comes to the revolver, the .460 S&W and the 500 S&W comes to mind. I think it will probably stop at the 500 S&W due to the fact that anything over a .50 cal requires a Class 3 license…

If you want to get more powerful in the handgun area, but are willing to have a sigle shot - the Thompson Center folks have some pretty kewl chit - especially the 30-30....

Just wanted to have something to say. Now back to are regular scheduled programming…

It was probably Cheese in lives in that area. I'll pass your tips on to him Warrior.

:beercheers:

Yeah! Your right, lets throw him under the bus when he's not here to defend himself! GREAT idea!

Must have been Cheesey heading to Dumont :poke: :freakin_nuts: :stirthepot: