you cant drive

skimike

You know i was going to order a ddr windshield banner. But thanks to skimike i'm not .

After i run someone off the road (happens occasionally :DDRrocks: )I would'nt want anyone catching back up with me on here . :DDRrocks: :dance:

thanks skimike :chug:

I have to agree totally. It could have been that this guy was practicing road rage himself by excersizing one ot these examples already given.......

Cutting others off in a lane, or deliberately preventing someone from merging.

Rude gestures (such as the finger).

Shouting verbal abuse or threats.

I can't count how many effers speed up on my a$$ when I attempt to pass their slow a$$ driving. Why do they suddenly speed up after 10 miles of me on your a$$......why speed up now? I sometimes think folks do that deliberatly because they don't know how to curb their anger, and they want to pass on their bad day to the rest of us....and to continue to harbor this anger even after chasing someone down.......hmmmm. :DDRrocks: Sounds like uncontrolled rage to me. :dunno:

What we need is more bratwurst stands along the side of the road. :DDRrocks:

the funny thing is about this post, i dont doubt this incident happened, but i have yet to see ANY vehicle in the bako area with a DDR sticker on it (other than my hauler!!! thanks dunefreak!!)

sorry it happened to you skimike, that stretch between bako and tehach a patch is the main artery from east to west from about Madera down to frasier park...and the central coast. it could have been anyone.

i have people wizz past me all the time, especially when i am towing my trailer. they have no common sense anymore.....

id be dead right now if i flew off the handle like that on all those idiot drivers....

........at least a hotboats.com toyhauler didnt dump their black tank on your front yard

:DDRrocks:

:DDRrocks::headbang1:

the funny thing is about this post, i dont doubt this incident happened, but i have yet to see ANY vehicle in the bako area with a DDR sticker on it (other than my hauler!!! thanks dunefreak!!)

sorry it happened to you skimike, that stretch between bako and tehach a patch is the main artery from east to west from about Madera down to frasier park...and the central coast. it could have been anyone.

i have people wizz past me all the time, especially when i am towing my trailer. they have no common sense anymore.....

id be dead right now if i flew off the handle like that on all those idiot drivers....

........at least a hotboats.com toyhauler didnt dump their black tank on your front yard

:beer_bang:

:beercheers:

:headbang1::laughing::rockon:

My White F-150 had a coolazz DDR sticker but it was the DumontDuneRiders.com type. I've never seen the DumontDunesRiders.com one. Now I'm wondering which one is grammitically correct. Damn, more studying for me tonight...

Who is buggychick? :blink:

Some crazy lady.

I have a belly button

Liar.

My White F-150 had a coolazz DDR sticker but it was the DumontDuneRiders.com type. I've never seen the DumontDunesRiders.com one. Now I'm wondering which one is grammitically correct. Damn, more studying for me tonight...

DumontDUNERiders (AKA CoolMoFo's.com)

When people flip me off I just wave and smile like we're old pals and then giggle because they get WAY more pissed off :laughing:

heres my point, before wednsday I had never heard of dumont dunes riders , the reason I came to this web site was because of the infromation represented on his truck, jus as if it would have said mikes asphalt construction then some of the responsibility would lie within that person to formally apologize. I am in no way holding this entire web site responsible, only 1 of your members . also liscense plate numbers arent personel info , they are public . I didnt give out his drivers liscense , out of his wallet . only the info posted on the outside of his vehicle. yes this morning Im still pissed.please have a nice day. oh yes by the way thats one of the reasons it took me so long to catch up is because I chose to do it in a safe manner by not running people off the rd.

first of all id like to say u come onto this site asking questions for answers u wont get

it seems like ur complainin to all of us sayin we need to keep all our ddr members under control :dope:

he runs u off the road and u speed ur a$$ up to catch him

cmon...u gotta learn to be a more responsible person

yelling and screamin wont get u anywhere

im a teen and when someone cuts me off or gets to close to me i dont get pissed

i just chill and continue on my merry way

i never use my horn unless theres someone walkin accross the crosswalk i wanna see em jump :laughing:

think of it this way

u lived

itll be a good story in the future :blink:

:dope::dunno: :no_no: :bump:

yeah right :dunno::blink::dope:

hahaha i know i know

everyone says teens have road rage and drive crazy

thats true for most

u gotta meet me to believe it

im probably one of the most relaxed and chilled person u will meet

but now that i recall

i actually have muttered Piece o $h!+ under my breath :kart: