Black history month

wingnut

Now that we are a week into black history month, what have you done to celebrate?

I had two black and tan's with Pauly Paul. I also washed my truck and put tire foam on my tires to make them shiney black. Alot of you enjoyed a black midget stripper.....the prez got new black tires.....Oh, I also got many emails from from Barack Obama. :laughoff: Be strong and please take time this month to help a :afro: out!!!

Edited by wingnut

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Effen wingy. :afro: :lol::lol:

But as you stated, yes I just bought some new black tires AND contributed money towards the black midget stripper for Cole's b-day. :lol: I have not yet drank a Steel Reserve this month though. :jester:

:laughoff: Hmmm....some watermelon sounds pretty good right about now. :lol: carrrrreful!!! :lol:

I'm not touching this one , I'm in enough trouble !

What are you in trouble for?

:MBdance: ....black midget stripper......2 new shiny black tires.......watched "The Jerk"......

I think that's more than enough of a contribution. When is white history month? :drinkbeer:

Isn't Thanksgiving about white history? Or is it christmas?

I Blacked out at the bar this weekend....... Does that count as contributing??? :drunk2:

:beercheers: and yes, it counts.