CRASH AT COMP.

FLYINRYAN

I saw that crash right after it happened. I stopped to see if I could help but there were already 5 people helping out and I didn't want to get in the way. He was on the ground for awhile.

I left the hill after that, I didn't want to try my luck.

That's bad to hear, I hope he recovers well.

Anna & I stoppped over there at comp on Sunday. I was a nervous wreck at times watching everyone almost collide on the hill. Betweeen the rails that cut through the bikes and the bikes not paying enough attention, I had to leave.

:angry2:

Good thing you were looking that direction....if you looked south you might have seen a RZR stuck up to the belly pan. Now I ain't saying it was me....but four spinning tires throw sand everywhere. I ain't had sand in those body parts since ....well let's just say when you get :laughing: beds have a certain appeal over beaches.

Eli

Anna & I stoppped over there at comp on Sunday. I was a nervous wreck at times watching everyone almost collide on the hill. Betweeen the rails that cut through the bikes and the bikes not paying enough attention, I had to leave.

:dope:

IMG_0388.JPG

^^^ That's exactly why I didn't run the hill at all Saturday or Sunday. :nah:

It was crazy. I felt bad watching cuz it made me feel like I was waiting to see a crash. :dance:

Way too busy to play. :angry2:

Thanks Ryan for helping that guy out. :laughing:

R-

Hi this is the mother of the 14 year old boy you picked up from comp. His name is raymond. I would first like to thank you very much for taking him to the BLM. Ok so for his injuries his bicept was exposed but it was not missing he just missed his artery and severed a major vein but he will be ok it was a grusome flesh wound. they were able to close the wound and they do not think he will have too many difficulties recovering. again thank you for your help.

sat. i picked a 12yr. old boy from top of comp and took him to the medic. his bicept was gone! the worst open wound i had ever seen! i hope he will be able to use his arm again. i gave one of there family friends my number to get a update.

Hi this is the mother of the 14 year old boy you picked up from comp. His name is raymond. I would first like to thank you very much for taking him to the BLM. Ok so for his injuries his bicept was exposed but it was not missing he just missed his artery and severed a major vein but he will be ok it was a grusome flesh wound. they were able to close the wound and they do not think he will have too many difficulties recovering. again thank you for your help.

Glad to hear he's going to be ok!!! :shocked2:

He'll be back out there racing in no time :ban-split: .......that is, if you let him :D

Thanks for helping out another duner. :ban-split: It was nice meeting you at camp the other day. (We were your neighbors)

Also, thanks for the update mom. We really like to hear these accidents turn out for the better. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for Raymond.

Wow, glad it sounds like he will be ok! :ban-split:

:headbang1:

please keep us posted on his recovery, and mayber even have Raymond post up here too...i think it would be a good all around experience for all of us!!

thanks raymonds mom for the update!

Hey all Ray's Dad here. Just want to say that I have been hanging out at this sight for a few years and always love the info, that being said I really want to thank the guy that took my boy to the BLM. (sorry about the blood)

Ray is doing great, he has that teenage additude and I don't think anything is going to stop him from doing what he loves. (maybe Mom can slow him down but never stop him)

Here's a quick update, the doctors called today and after looking closer at the X-rays they think he might have a fractured wrist and they want to take a closer look at his shoulder. We will know more tomorrow, maybe I'll have Ray post an update about what they tell us.

His arm is in a sling and I think he will have a pretty good scar, I think it will look like a V from around his elbow down to inside his bicept.

anyways thanks for all the support and we will keep everyone posted on his progress.

Dave

Glad to hear the boys ok! but what the heck was a 12 year old doing running up comp! that place is effen crazy! sure hope his parents were there? it nuts how the buggys line up on the right haul azz up and cut across where the quads go up! scares the hell outa me i couldnt wacth let alone let my 13 year old race up it! even though he is well capable there is no way in hell!!! sorry im not trying to to say anything bad about the parents and im really glad Raymond is going to be ok I just think its nuts letting a 12 year old run comp on a holiday weekend and it sounds like he was there alone! im not sure though? just my 2 cents ........................

Hey Dave - Thanks for the update on Raymond and I agree, maybe only his Mom.... :D and yes pls have him keep us up on his recovery - although now he'll have a great scar to impress his friends and his bad boy image with the girls :blink: .

Ryan, dude I think you deserve the thanks your getting for sure, as anytime there's blood around, some peeps get crazed and panic, you seemed to handle the deal and took the right action for sure, so I'm willing to bet that most of us are grafeful that duners like you are out there especially looking after the younger ones. So again - Thanks for your actions

:blink:

I'm glad to hear Raymond is doing well. We were camped with Ryan when they came back and told us what happened, it broke my heart.

Boys never understand that they aren't invincable. I can actually unfortunatly say I have been in that scary situation with my boy to.

Good luck Mom on holding him back.

Glad to hear the boys ok! but what the heck was a 12 year old doing running up comp! that place is effen crazy! sure hope his parents were there? it nuts how the buggys line up on the right haul azz up and cut across where the quads go up! scares the hell outa me i couldnt wacth let alone let my 13 year old race up it! even though he is well capable there is no way in hell!!! sorry im not trying to to say anything bad about the parents and im really glad Raymond is going to be ok I just think its nuts letting a 12 year old run comp on a holiday weekend and it sounds like he was there alone! im not sure though? just my 2 cents ........................

Just to get a couple of things straight Ray is almost 15 and has been riding for 10 years. He wasn't alone he was with some other teenagers from camp, he started out with some adults that broke down and ended up without adults from our camp but with people like Ryan around that care about our sport and are willing to help someone out.it gives me hope that duners don't turn there heads on people in need. Don't get me wrong I feel responsible anytime something bad happens to my two boys. I would like to say that keeping the raines on a 15 year old is hard if not impossible when they are doing something that is in there blood.

I can say that I have been growing more concerned about the amount of people on these busy weekends and don't think Ray will be racing at Comp on these crazy weekends. I can also say that S#@t happens and I hope we all learn from our mistakes we make in life.