Buh-Bye Tax Refund........

dinicolady

.........and HELLOOOOOO to my new "toy"!! Been waitin' for the right time/deal and here it is. Good things come to those who wait. :D It's an '04 KFX 700, super clean and didn't arrive home as a basket case, unlike my TrailBoss. Planned on taking it out to Amargosa this weekend, but with the changes in the weather, decided to postpone. Besides, we had to order the cooler rack and the twist throttle, both installed since the pics were taken.

post-1889-1203789938_thumb.jpg

post-1889-1203789965_thumb.jpg

post-1889-1203789991_thumb.jpg

post-1889-1203790036_thumb.jpg

post-1889-1203790065_thumb.jpg

And for $200 more, a complete set of sand tires!! (Barely used, nippies not worn off)

post-1889-1203790094_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Pete and YES, it doesn't look 4 years old. The guy said he had maybe 60 hours on it and maintained it well! Been parked in his garage for the past year. I'm ready to ride! :think:

Orange wasn't my first color choice, but visibility is what counted most!

Edited by dinicolady

I said bye bye to my tax refund...thoug I didnt get a quad out if it :angry2:

Effin student loans I forgot about when I moved last year :dope:

I'm sorry 'bout that, but good use of the funds anyway!!

congrats! :think: and what tax refund :bawl::laughing:

Thanx! and by the sound of your recent posts, they sure like to screw with your paperwork!! :shake:

Hope you can get it all straightened out.

Congrats on the new ride Kelly!!! Very nice looking bike!! Tax returns rock dont they?? :think:

Thanks Stacey, maybe I can keep up with you in the sand now?!? :shake:

And YES they do!! Too bad the IRS doesn't give it back to ya with interest, tho!

Way Sweet! Pretty nice to have a new toy huh. Can I call it the

Screamin' Tangerine

Yes it is, been waitin' a loooooong time for one! :angry2: Screamin' Tangerine huh, :laughing: I kinda like that. I want to fine some cool graphics for it......found some flame ones I like but not sure that's quite my style. Suits the quad tho.

Congrats, I always liked the orange color as well..... :think:

Thanks Mike! Fell in love with the blue w/black marbling when it first came out, but color is only cosmetic and what's "under the hood" is what counts!

I agree with Woods. ^^^ Dig on the orange.

Congrats Kelly. How exciting. super clean. Good job being patient. :thumb:

Time to go get it all dirty. :bawl:

:shake::laughing: :angry2: :dope:

Gotta be seen while out riding! Kids, "Look, there goes Mom, gotta catch up!" :skeet:

Can't wait till cleanup weekend to get it dirty, have to "test" run it out at Amargosa before then.

Damn, it's hard to look at it sitting here in the garage. :skeet:

Edited by dinicolady

Guest Crasher

Congrats Kelly!!! It's a beautiful bike!! I'm so happy for you!! So, is Davey going to put your big "cooler/picnic/first aid/everything you need" pack on the back of it like your Trail Boss??? That thing comes in quite handy (for everyone)!! :think:

Can't wait to go riding again with ya!! :shake:

Congrats Kelly!!! It's a beautiful bike!! I'm so happy for you!! So, is Davey going to put your big "cooler/picnic/first aid/everything you need" pack on the back of it like your Trail Boss??? That thing comes in quite handy (for everyone)!! :DDRrocks:

Can't wait to go riding again with ya!! :boyyy:

I am gonna miss that big ol' bag!! Seriously. And so are the kids.....the cooler part, they stuff jackets in there, well you know, a little bit of everything! We could do an overnight campout as much as that thing holds. :assblast:

It's funny you asked that, 'cause I was online the other day and found a neat bag that hangs over the fender, but at least I do already have the new six pack rack installed.

P11048346.jpg

We will be doing a big girls-only ride cleanup weekend, right?!? I'll now be able to keep up with the best of ya's! :kissass: (And my kids too :beat: )