Bikers raise your hands...

Sand Saw

I'm down for a day trip clean up weekend... or maybe this weekend...

still don't have a fender though!! :-) I like the idea of getting some quick guys to make me work, I seem to crash less when we go faster. We need to get lewis clan out there again, it was 5th pinned all the time 8-)

I'll be in the back with brit ;-)

I prolly cant go this weekend, unless my check is massive :chev_bowtie:

I am definatly down for easter though, I have 5-6 guys from the ford dealer rolling out and some of my neighbours.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:barf: :fro_smokin: What are you smokin with that comment... Last time I checked or watched a video I road circles around you... so could you please change your statement to old women !! :chev_bowtie:

HAY!! I resemble that remark!! :laughoff::rockon:

ya, hopefully next time you can get some pics and vids of the cool stuff, everytime something really cool happened it was when there were no cameras to get it. Like when I looped my bike and ripped my fender off :D

Its not my fault you like to crash ONLY when the camera NOT rolling!! Trust me I am sure you will be doign a lot more of it and hopefully I will be there to get it on vid. :laughing::laughoff::laughoff:

I THINK THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOUR WIFE GETS IN THE MIDDLE AND SAYS IF YOU LOSE DONT COME HOME!! :laughoff:

AND LISTEN TO YOUR MOM.... I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH NOT CHALLENGE.. BECAUSE IF THATS THE CASE I WOULD OWN 1/2 OF YOUR FRIENDS DIRT BIKES AND I RIDE A QWAD!!!!!

I didnt start this thread looking for punks, they found me. You know how I am, I never back down to a challenge...

You and mom are barking up the wrong tree, go PM the punk a$$'s with the "complexes"... :laughoff:

Notice how all the guys starting crap are on qwads?? I rest my case... :laughing:

This site must be having server issues?? I didnt get any email notification of replies and I also got the "click here" error message.

Anyways, I agree with MOST of the above. However, I dont think it takes more skill to ride ridges or go over them on a quad, quite the contrary actually.

Quads take less skill to operate period,

i donno...i mean when ur riden a quad u have to put ur :laughing: on whatever side the top of the ridge is and then to flip over the bottom can sometimes catch

on a dirtbike when ur on the side of the hill u can just cruise and but if u wanna go back up u have a little more work to do than on a quad

i dont know what u do but whenever im ridin on the side of the hill it practically takes no work.. and then n a quad u need to shift the weight

I didnt start this thread looking for punks, they found me. You know how I am, I never back down to a challenge...

You and mom are barking up the wrong tree, go PM the punk a$$'s with the "complexes"... :laughoff:

Notice how all the guys starting crap are on qwads?? I rest my case... :laughing:

All that e-thug talk from a housewife? :whistle:

post-475-1204752955_thumb.jpg

It's not what you're saying it's how you're saying it.......or maybe it is what you're saying. Either way the rhetoric has gotten boring. :laughoff:

i donno...i mean when ur riden a quad u have to put ur :laughing: on whatever side the top of the ridge is and then to flip over the bottom can sometimes catch

on a dirtbike when ur on the side of the hill u can just cruise and but if u wanna go back up u have a little more work to do than on a quad

i dont know what u do but whenever im ridin on the side of the hill it practically takes no work.. and then n a quad u need to shift the weight

I guess what im saying is that the ramifications of making a mistake on the side of a hill or top of a razer back is less forgiving on a bike then a quad.

The back end stepping out on the side of a hill when riding a quad is no biggy, but on a bike can result in a highside very easily. On a razer if you dont land the other side at the right angle or throttle input you can easily loose the front and face plant or loose the rear and high side.

Like you said, I would much rather crash a bike then a quad!!

All that e-thug talk from a housewife? :laughoff:

Come on man, e-thug?? You CANT be serious!! :laughoff:

It's not what you're saying it's how you're saying it.......or maybe it is what you're saying. Either way the rhetoric has gotten boring. :laughing:

Sorry I no longer "entertain" you... :afro:

I hope that doesn't get you in trouble someday....if it hasn't already.

Obviously you misunderstood what I was saying. When someone "challenges" my riding ability, I never "back down from the challenge". Its BRAGGING if you CANT back it up right??

As a proud CCW holder I OFTEN times have to "back down from a challenge" as a responsible person possesing the power to take a life, you have more LEGAL power then any one person in the world. That is a HUGE respnsibility, now you are the one talking apples and oranges... :laughing:

Come on man, e-thug?? You CANT be serious!! :laughoff:

That's how you come across to me. Just like this post.

Sorry I no longer "entertain" you... :afro:

That's nice....but you're not here for my entertainment. All I'm saying is the tough talk gets old real quick, and you do it allll the time.

Good luck finding some riding partners.

All I'm saying is the tough talk gets old real quick, and you do it allll the time.

Good luck finding some riding partners.

Tuff talk all the time?? You must be missinformed. Or maybe, BIASED and you FORGET the difference between "starting $hit" and "DEFENDING YOURSELF". Maybe you should read big bad Dans comments again?? :D

By the way, I have no shortage of riding partners, what im looking for is well, read my first post again, I hate repeating myself. Ask around and see if you can find ONE SINGLE PERSON who doesnt ride with me "anymore" that used too. You have never met me, nor ridden with me, so until you do either or, dont jump to conclusions, thats just plain ignorance... :laughing:

You need not look any further then one of your fellow mods...

Obviously you misunderstood what I was saying. When someone "challenges" my riding ability, I never "back down from the challenge". Its BRAGGING if you CANT back it up right??

As a proud CCW holder I OFTEN times have to "back down from a challenge" as a responsible person possesing the power to take a life, you have more LEGAL power then any one person in the world. That is a HUGE respnsibility, now you are the one talking apples and oranges... :laughoff:

:laughing: Sand Saw - I'm lost here.....What does having a CCW and "backing down from a challenge" in the sand have in comparison? Just asking

:laughing: Sand Saw - I'm lost here.....What does having a CCW and "backing down from a challenge" in the sand have in comparison? Just asking

They dont thats why im saying he is comparing apples and oranges...

He quoted me (only) "I never back down from a challenge" then said "hope that it hasnt or wont get me into trouble in life", obviously implying and misconstrueing what I said, to mean that I "never" back down to "any" challenge. I felt it necessary to show the difference between the two...

Does that make sense?? :laughoff:

Ok just to keep the peace im gonna sum this up nicely.

1. Qwads are girly

2. Sandsaw is a badass MOFO and noone should mess with him

3. Forums are not about entertainment

4. Dinocolady is old

5. I rule

How that? :D:D:D:D:D

Ok just to keep the peace im gonna sum this up nicely.

1. Qwads are girly

2. Sandsaw is a badass MOFO and noone should mess with him

3. Forums are not about entertainment

4. Dinocolady is old

5. I rule

How that? :D:D:D:D:D

WoW dude, this is me stepping back from you so I dont get cought in da crossfire!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughing::whistle:

A few buddies and I are looking for some new faces to ride with. Specifically well experienced/near expert or better bikers (like MX track qualified, gaps, tables, triples, etc.) looking for fast rides not for the faint of heart. Often times we just chill and ride with the slower guys, but once in a while, we like to wring it out if you know what I mean... :lol:

Anyone?? :lol:

DSC02330.jpg

I'll join ya in the desert or sand anytime but no tracks for me...

Elvis says "Doug, why can't you do the triple Doug"

:unsure: Remember that video?

If PaulyPaul takes his bike out, he can give you a good fast ride. He usually quads it these days. Both him and Dunefreak can run the dunes fast as hell on their 2-wheelers!

Hey Justin I will be out to Dumont next weekend and will try and make the clean up as well. I will be going back to the knobs so you should meet up with me and B-rabbit out at the BC track on Saturdays starting the 22nd of March or some trail rides or what ever. Give me a call later bro. :laughoff:

im factory :flipoff::D

usually nothin i wont hit

I'll be there for clean up but I have a feeling when It's over I'll have a trash bag full of my own beer cans :lol: Maybe a ride on Sunday.... :lol: don't matter to me..... :whistle:

Glad to meet ya either way...

I gotz me a 02' WR426

:laughing:

Just a reminder that this post started of with a guy that just want's to ride with a faster group and has put out an invitation and some are offering a good ride.....

It's to bad things go south so fast...

I'll still ride with anybody no matter what, where or why (or how skilled)

I'm all about the sand and the friendship it can bring.....(welcome to DDR)

the more the merrier (Just have a cold bud waiting for me when the ride is over

:laughoff:

Sand Saw, I understand now. I was not sure where you were going with the CCW. If you read back on the posts here, I think your point has been taken, but I think you'll see that when we all get out in the sand, that no matter the experience or type of bike, we all like to claim our fame, make fun of each other and especially pick on those of us who own "Farm Gear" like me....

I think with all of the crazy stuff were all seeing of late with people addressing issues based on vengance or harsh replies it gets tired. In general people are just looking for a place to hang out chat with friends and have some fun, with no contention and I'm sure that's what the original post was about looking for new peeps to ride with. I'd like to ride with you guys, but I dont think there's enough Tequilla to make me keep up.

Email / Posts are famous for being read out of context, the baseline for what most of us are saying is that Braggin is part of this sport, we all know it but at times it turns itself into what appears to be brash lines of non required junk that we all left in high school. So your postings may have come across in that manner, even though you may not have intended it to be and I'm sure that what you read in return may have looked rowdy back, but I can tell you that if your ever in the dunes and your stuck, hurt or overwise in need, this group would likely be the first to help without being asked and that's the honest truth.

Thirty years ago, when Honda Elsinore 250s were the hottest bike around, (broke 6 ribs, chest plate and a leg on that damn thing) and before quads or jet skis were even an idea, some of us were ripping up Saddleback in Orange County, and desert riding in Kelso, and most of the areas today that are off-limits and we thought our skills, bikes and rails (dune buggies back then) would never be beat, but you younger guys (people ie for the ladies) have taken the sport well beyond anything we could have imagined, but in exchange, we've also taken long term vision onboard which you guys dont know yet, but will. We now understand pain that does not go away as we bounce across the handle bars. But we still like to brag, even today the idea of backing down is no different, but we are selective. One more thing about the "older" crowd here is what we call intolerance of noise and at times noise is defined by many things including reading posts that feel like its asking to be challenged with no provication. Take if from an old guy.....we all know that you guys are fast, damn fast but we still own a lot of good times and the occiasional run for the money even today. Take Care.

Edited by Sandpirates2

Damn it feels like summer already! :laughing:

Wow, I am impressed with these two posts. You guys hit the nail on the head.

Just a reminder that this post started of with a guy that just want's to ride with a faster group and has put out an invitation and some are offering a good ride.....

It's to bad things go south so fast...

I'll still ride with anybody no matter what, where or why (or how skilled)

I'm all about the sand and the friendship it can bring.....(welcome to DDR)

the more the merrier (Just have a cold bud waiting for me when the ride is over

:beercheers:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sand Saw, I understand now. I was not sure where you were going with the CCW. If you read back on the posts here, I think your point has been taken, but I think you'll see that when we all get out in the sand, that no matter the experience or type of bike, we all like to claim our fame, make fun of each other and especially pick on those of us who own "Farm Gear" like me....

I think with all of the crazy stuff were all seeing of late with people addressing issues based on vengance or harsh replies it gets tired. In general people are just looking for a place to hang out chat with friends and have some fun, with no contention and I'm sure that's what the original post was about looking for new peeps to ride with. I'd like to ride with you guys, but I dont think there's enough Tequilla to make me keep up.

Email / Posts are famous for being read out of context, the baseline for what most of us are saying is that Braggin is part of this sport, we all know it but at times it turns itself into what appears to be brash lines of non required junk that we all left in high school. So your postings may have come across in that manner, even though you may not have intended it to be and I'm sure that what you read in return may have looked rowdy back, but I can tell you that if your ever in the dunes and your stuck, hurt or overwise in need, this group would likely be the first to help without being asked and that's the honest truth.

Thirty years ago, when Honda Elsinore 250s were the hottest bike around, (broke 6 ribs, chest plate and a leg on that damn thing) and before quads or jet skis were even an idea, some of us were ripping up Saddleback in Orange County, and desert riding in Kelso, and most of the areas today that are off-limits and we thought our skills, bikes and rails (dune buggies back then) would never be beat, but you younger guys (people ie for the ladies) have taken the sport well beyond anything we could have imagined, but in exchange, we've also taken long term vision onboard which you guys dont know yet, but will. We now understand pain that does not go away as we bounce across the handle bars. But we still like to brag, even today the idea of backing down is no different, but we are selective. One more thing about the "older" crowd here is what we call intolerance of noise and at times noise is defined by many things including reading posts that feel like its asking to be challenged with no provication. Take if from an old guy.....we all know that you guys are fast, damn fast but we still own a lot of good times and the occiasional run for the money even today. Take Care.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

:idea: I see two possible new moderators in the future. :laughoff: