So who's going ?

Warrior07

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And even if there is any, WIND is gonna keep your family from coming out the one weekend that counts the most? :flipoff::bs:

We saw the same forecast and decided a windy day at Dumont is better than a good day at home.

My group will be out there. We are heading up thursday. I am bringing three little helpers to help with cleanup. This will be our first cleanup weekend. Who is going to be selling DDR stickers ? Need to get my hands on a few.

C YA out there !!!!

Stickers can be purchased online here. Click

Partly Cloudy High

71°F

Precip

10%

Wind: WSW 17 mph

Max. Humidity: 27%

UV Index: 6 High

Sunrise: 6:54 AM PT

Avg. High: 74°F

Record High: 88°F (1972)

Partly Cloudy Overnight Low

42°F

Precip

10%

Wind: WSW 11 mph

Max. Humidity: 30%

Sunset: 6:52 PM PT

Avg. Low: 46°F

Record Low: 33°F (2002)

Partly Cloudy High

71°F

Precip

10%

Wind: WSW 17 mph

Max. Humidity: 27%

UV Index: 6 High

Sunrise: 6:54 AM PT

Avg. High: 74°F

Record High: 88°F (1972)

Partly Cloudy Overnight Low

42°F

Precip

10%

Wind: WSW 11 mph

Max. Humidity: 30%

Sunset: 6:52 PM PT

Avg. Low: 46°F

Record Low: 33°F (2002)

is that for sat :bs:

Well my how things have changed. Now my wife is talking about just going not to waste a weekend. If we do end up going, we will be sailing solo with no group. Anybody mind if a family with two young girls (3 and 10 yrs.) camps on the outskirts of your camp? We will be rolling out Friday morning and hitting the road home either Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Nothing is set in stone yet, but the good possibility is there.

:bs:

:D

Well my how things have changed. Now my wife is talking about just going not to waste a weekend. If we do end up going, we will be sailing solo with no group. Anybody mind if a family with two young girls (3 and 10 yrs.) camps on the outskirts of your camp? We will be rolling out Friday morning and hitting the road home either Saturday night or early Sunday morning. Nothing is set in stone yet, but the good possibility is there.

Awesome!! Don't you guys usually camp near the hosts' camp?? Bath #10?? We are planning on being in that general area, like d4 on the grid. You are welcome to hang with our group! We have kids too, girls 14½, almost 13 (babysitters BTW post-1889-1205274297_thumb.gif), and our 11 yr. old son. We're planning on getting there Friday, before lunchtime I hope. There'll be a few DDR peeps, some are not poster children but members still yet, and lots-o-family!! Come share the campfire by all means!! :D

Of course not!! I'm referring to Steve (Eagle) and Rick (offroadplay), oh yeah, Mike (Gazley43dad). Speaking of which, Mike and Steve are heading out Thurs. so we HAVE to make sure they don't head out to the back 40 and pitch camp there. Ya know, AMARGOSA as per Justin and Brit! :D

As for the sugars, when you comin' to pick up the cage?!?

Kit Kat and I will be there..... :bs: Just for the day. :flatbiller:

Hope to FINALLY get to meet you two!! I'll be at the sign up "booth" with Stacey and Jodi, be sure to tell us (me) who you are! I'll be sportin' my blue DDR t-shirt. <note to self.....I need at least one more tshirt in another color :flipoff: >

:loser:

Hope to FINALLY get to meet you two!! I'll be at the sign up "booth" with Stacey and Jodi, be sure to tell us (me) who you are! I'll be sportin' my blue DDR t-shirt. <note to self.....I need at least one more tshirt in another color :slap: >

:blink:

Can't wait!!!!! :bs::flipoff:

I still don't know if its just going to be a day trip for me or not either. Freakin WIND reports! :clap:

If its just a dayer NO :loser::beatdeadhorse: for me :beatdeadhorse: noway to get the quad out there!!

If its a weekender looking for some one to camp by as well :beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse:

Hope to FINALLY get to meet you two!! I'll be at the sign up "booth" with Stacey and Jodi, be sure to tell us (me) who you are! I'll be sportin' my blue DDR t-shirt. <note to self.....I need at least one more tshirt in another color :bs: >

:flipoff:

We'll make sure to say hi. See ya soon. :foshizz:

We should be rollin in around 9pm and will head towards our usual BFE spot unless I see some DDR peeps on the way. (pulling in at night can suck, sometimes)

And as far as the wind goes....... Bring it on that's just less walking..., The trash can come to me.... :D

(Well that didn't come out right)

We will not be going now as march has turned out to be a crappy month for us :slap::(

But I did donate towards clean up. :D

You guy's all have a safe and fun weekend and don't listen to the weather report those weather men never know what they are talking about :clap:

REALLY a bummer you guys aren't gonna make it!! I take it news hasn't changed since the last time we chatted. Was really looking forward to camping with you guys. :(

I agree, nothing short of a blizzard is gonna stop us!

We should be rollin in around 9pm and will head towards our usual BFE spot unless I see some DDR peeps on the way. (pulling in at night can suck, sometimes)

And as far as the wind goes....... Bring it on that's just less walking..., The trash can come to me.... :D

(Well that didn't come out right)

:loser:

Brian, I thought you and yours was gonna hook up with us?!? Only fair since we invited ourselves to camp with ya at Gosa! :flipoff: You would probably run right into us on your way out to BFE anyways, well, not literally I hope!! Your family is more than welcome! Will PM phone # :D

My group will be out there. We are heading up thursday. I am bringing three little helpers to help with cleanup. This will be our first cleanup weekend. Who is going to be selling DDR stickers ? Need to get my hands on a few.

C YA out there !!!!

Hit me up out there. I will have them on hand. I will be selling them at my cost. I'll be camped at C6 on the grid map (right next to the cleanup festivities). I have a long bed crew cab D Max with a 34 ft Sandpiper hauler. :loser:

I'll be sportin' my blue DDR t-shirt. <note to self.....I need at least one more tshirt in another color :bs: >

Kelly, come see me. I may have a COUPLE left in the hauler. :slap:

Of course not!! I'm referring to Steve (Eagle) and Rick (offroadplay), oh yeah, Mike (Gazley43dad). Speaking of which, Mike and Steve are heading out Thurs. so we HAVE to make sure they don't head out to the back 40 and pitch camp there. Ya know, AMARGOSA as per Justin and Brit! :D

As for the sugars, when you comin' to pick up the cage?!?

we usually only park far away on big weekends

we park over by bathrooms 8 and 9 on off weekends

C YA out there !!!!

You can also look for the blue samurai.. If you cant find dunefreak it shouldnt be that hard to miss a lifted blue samurai :P I can point you in the proper direction.

I'm out. There is a slight chance it may be windy so I'm not gonna take that chance of going and having fun with so many other cool peeps. No way. It's not worth it and is just too dangerous. I'm gonna stay home and organize my sock drawer instead. Besides, my trailer is dirty and I still need to vacuum all that sand out of my truck from last trip. You never know too, what if it rains on Sunday. WHOA! There's no way am I gonna have fun drinking beer in camp with everyone else. And you get all that wet sticky sand on the bottom of your shoes. yikes! And what kind of moon are we gonna have this weekend...huh? Can you imagine being outside at night with NO moon? Thats just rediculous. AND...what if there isn't enough pretty fire wood for a perfect fire? Would you be able to sit around a fire with such ugly wood burning in your fire pit? I don't wanna have to listen to "the wife" having too much fun screaming woo hoo hoo as she runs around telling everyone to take their pants off.

Ok, I change my mind. I'll go. :hello:

I just thought of how much fun we can still have at night even with chitty conditions. It's almost MORE fun when the weather sucks. :DDRrocks:

one very rainy night in 05...

post-3-1205293411_thumb.jpg

I'm out. There is a slight chance it may be windy so I'm not gonna take that chance of going and having fun with so many other cool peeps. No way. It's not worth it and is just too dangerous. I'm gonna stay home and organize my sock drawer instead. Besides, my trailer is dirty and I still need to vacuum all that sand out of my truck from last trip. You never know too, what if it rains on Sunday. WHOA! There's no way am I gonna have fun drinking beer in camp with everyone else. And you get all that wet sticky sand on the bottom of your shoes. yikes! And what kind of moon are we gonna have this weekend...huh? Can you imagine being outside at night with NO moon? Thats just rediculous. AND...what if there isn't enough pretty fire wood for a perfect fire? Would you be able to sit around a fire with such ugly wood burning in your fire pit? I don't wanna have to listen to "the wife" having too much fun screaming woo hoo hoo as she runs around telling everyone to take their pants off.

Ok, I change my mind. I'll go. :hello:

I just thought of how much fun we can still have at night even with chitty conditions. It's almost MORE fun when the weather sucks. :DDRrocks:

one very rainy night in 05...

post-3-1205293411_thumb.jpg

THATS JUST FUNNY RIGHT THERE!! I was like WTF??? OUT??? Then I got past the first sentence! Goin to be good times!