So who's going ?

Warrior07

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I x 5, 6 including our dune dog. Oh yeah, my sis-in-law and her hubby are joining us all the way from Boston Mass!! Not to mention our usual camp suspects. Gonna be a bunch of us so we're gonna rope off 'bout 30/50 or so acres and make our own neighborhood! :beercheers::laughing:post-1889-1204680196_thumb.gif

I x 5, 6 including our dune dog. Oh yeah, my sis-in-law and her hubby are joining us all the way from Boston Mass!! Not to mention our usual camp suspects. Gonna be a bunch of us so we're gonna rope off 'bout 30/50 or so acres and make our own neighborhood! :beercheers: :jester: post-1889-1204680196_thumb.gif

I have some extra cones and some metal stakes with caution tape on them already :assrock: you can use if needed :laughing:

Capt

I have some extra cones and some metal stakes with caution tape on them already :assrock: you can use if needed :beercheers:

Capt

:laughing: Backatcha!! Cool, may take ya up on that since I don't own any of my own.............yet! :D

Kelly, just be sure to include one whole finger dune in your "property" :D

:duniemonkie: Hey Monkie, we should stake off the entire 2nd finger with caution tape across both ends and running the entire length down both sides :chev_bowtie: .

Actually I was thinking about staking off an area going up comp hill :rockon: .

Oh and I will be riding out with Jim so he shouldn't rear-end you guys this time :barf: .

Kelly, you should take the rockpile! Just watch out for "hater families" :chev_bowtie:

Kristen, the finger dune is ours! We better get out there the Monday before to rope it off :D When are you kids leaving for the weekend?

Kelly, you should take the rockpile! Just watch out for "hater families" :laughing:

Kristen, the finger dune is ours! We better get out there the Monday before to rope it off :D When are you kids leaving for the weekend?

:beercheers: But the official DDR neighborhood camp area is always C6 for cleanup. ;)

Kelly, you should take the rockpile! Just watch out for "hater families" :laughoff:

Kristin, the finger dune is ours! We better get out there the Monday before to rope it off :D When are you kids leaving for the weekend?

:beercheers: when we are leaving for sure...I have to work Friday :laughing: ...probably when Jim gets off work, since the rail is still broken I can ride out with him this time.

:unsure: But the official DDR neighborhood camp area is always C6 for cleanup. ;)

So? We could be camping at the ranger station and I'll still take the finger dune! It could be the worlds longest line of caution tape :slap: And only Kristen and I can ride on it :D And jumpers, we'll dedicate a spot for jumping your sh*t :think:

:unsure::thumb: I can't wait to ride. Work has been total :coocoo: lately

I need :whoop: and :chug: to de-stress :D maybe a lil :think: ...

MEEE TOOO!!!! :think::old: I may even be ready for a :slap: shot or two :drunk:

welllll...................except the work thingy, but looking is stressful enough! :barf:

:shocked2: But the official DDR neighborhood camp area is always C6 for cleanup. ;)

:laughing: We'll be just across the way at about C or D 4/5. Our "neighborhood" is gonna have like 9 or 10 rigs, possibly 11 if indasand and family joins us, so probably taking up both squares on the map!! Anywhooo, wanna be closer to the festivities than our ususal D2. Heading out Friday, we're letting the kids play hooky from school. Gettin' excited!! :shake::D