Cleanup weekend meet & greet: 4PM Saturday!

dunefreak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have been captain of drill team in high school, but I wasn't in the band (plus, I can't play instruments)! :lol:

We'll be at the meet & greet, since now we're actually going for the weekend! :lol::lol:

:news: updated map for you peeps :laughoff:

post-638-1205369479_thumb.jpg

At least you have me in the right spot!

CHEERLEADER section!! Go figure! :dope::woo_hoo::thumb:

Well THANKS for the offer of bringing out the stray quad! I REALLY REALLY APPRICIATE IT!!! :D:DDRrocks:

I got her a ride!! :laughing: soooo I will be :pics: at the meet n greet and :whoop::ban-split: on the girl ride!! :MBdance::MBdance:

Can't wait!!!!!!!

At least you have me in the right spot!

CHEERLEADER section!! Go figure! :pics::woo_hoo::DDRrocks:

Well THANKS for the offer of bringing out the stray quad! I REALLY REALLY APPRICIATE IT!!! :D:laughoff:

I got her a ride!! :thumb: soooo I will be :news: at the meet n greet and :dope::laughing: on the girl ride!! :MBdance::whoop:

Can't wait!!!!!!!

:MBdance: On all 3 counts!! That's awesome Jodi! :ban-split:post-1889-1205443825_thumb.gif

Are you serious? it doesnt get dark till like 6 now.

Yeah, so I guess you only want to ride in one direction with the sun at our backs?? My experience is theres 2 bad times to ride, when the sun is really low (early morning, late day) or directly overhead. If the meet and greet is at 4pm im guessing most of us wont be riding before 4:30/4:45 which leaves about an hour of day light meaning the sun will prolly be one hands width over the hills and casting bad shadows...Guess we will just have to see??

:woo_hoo: On all 3 counts!! That's awesome Jodi! :laughing:post-1889-1205443825_thumb.gif

Thanks!! :D

I was happy for her till I realized...no more foot massage... :bawl:

:lol: :lol: :chug: :bawl::laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff:

:lol: I still offered drinks! :lol:

:dunno: I'm not even sure what time anymore :dunno:

3:30 but then usually people are late ans start rolling in at 4:00 SOOOOO.........

3:45pm :D

not AM :laughoff:

:laughing:

If you're hesitant to ride at that time of day just don't lead then the person in front of you crashes first and not you :lol:

:laughoff:

Well as long as you arnt staring into the sun and can see them crash that works I guess...HAHA

Hey everyone, my name is joe and Im new to the the forum and first time to Dumont this weekend (clean-up). Is it ok to meet up with you guys and go for the ride.

Welcome :D Go to the meet and greet and you will find everyone.most everyone that will be at clean up has already left.I am sure you will also see alot of them at clean up morning.Just introduce yourself and tell them you just joined the site.Everyone is friendly.Have a good time if you haven't already left.