Cleanup weekend meet & greet: 4PM Saturday!

dunefreak

Anyone wanna meet up at the south pole for a little chat and then a ride?

This time I was thinking of maybe a little later in the day since the cleanup festivities will probably go till about 12 or 1. That might make things a little rushed for some to get out there. How's like 3:30/ 4 o clock sound? Sunset ride! :chev_bowtie:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daylight savings time starts this coming weekend. We roll our clocks back 1 hour, so it wil be lighter later!!! I love that!! Anyway, we could probably meet around 3:30 or 4, then head for a sunset ride around 4:30 or so.

One week to Dumont Baby!!!!

:barf::rockon::whistle: :fro_smokin: :moonwalk: :laughoff: :chev_bowtie:

Daylight savings time starts this coming weekend. We roll our clocks back 1 hour, so it wil be lighter later!!! I love that!! Anyway, we could probably meet around 3:30 or 4, then head for a sunset ride around 4:30 or so.

One week to Dumont Baby!!!!

:laughoff::barf::blink: :fro_smokin: :moonwalk: :whistle: :chev_bowtie:

:dunno: Ummmm, Spring forward, Fall back I do believe. post-1889-1204743889_thumb.gif

Anywaaaays, you're right about it being lighter later! And that will be totally cool at the dunes!! :rockon:

post-1889-1204744154_thumb.gif

Edited by dinicolady

One of those "epic sunset rides" :beercheers:

Paparazzi will be in attendance of a 3:30 meet n greet! :clap:

or is it 4:00??? :clap:

yes :idea:

You know how it goes. Say 3:30, everyone shows about 4 ish. Then we don't shut up and go ride till about 30 minutes or more later :clap:

Part of 2 wheeler crew will be too :D

:laughing::laughoff:

Welllllll.............

Looks like I'll have to rely on back up Paparazzi for the meet n greet unless I can find someone willing to pick up a stray quad from N. Vegas :(:(

I'll still be there for the clean up booth reguardless :laughing::D

Edited by sand chick

OK OK Now its time Warrior07 post the map again I wanna make sure I'm in the right section. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: you troublemaker you. I don't think he had a spot for :lol::lol:

Jodi, take up Sand Saw's offer while he's feelin nice to us quad riders :grin:

Just messin Sand Saw, but it would be very nice of you to take her quad up, after all, she did swear to me she was riding with us this time, and maybe she'd take a :pics: of me on my quad, since I always forget...

Thanks for stepping up Justin, I didn't want to volunteer your services. :lol:

What about your little enclosed trailer?? Is it legal yet??

You know about some trailer I dont?? :D If you are talking about the one pops gave me its FULL (basically a tuff shed with wheels) and I sold the flat atv trailer a few months ago (with the other truck)...

Basically I would have the bed of the truck or MAYBE a spot in the hauler. It would just take some fenaggling with were to put the doggys (kennels), and what type (size) the qwad is. If its similar to a Banshee id just put the dogs in the bed of the truck and the 2 qwads in the hauler side by side.

Jodi, take up Sand Saw's offer while he's feelin nice to us quad riders :lol:

Just messin Sand Saw, but it would be very nice of you to take her quad up, after all, she did swear to me she was riding with us this time, and maybe she'd take a :lol: of me on my quad, since I always forget...

Uhhhhhhh, that would be Q W A D!! Remember?? :lol:

Yeah, I remember that too and was REALLY looking forward to it!! clickety click here

You know about some trailer I dont?? :D If you are talking about the one pops gave me its FULL (basically a tuff shed with wheels) and I sold the flat atv trailer a few months ago (with the other truck)...

Otaaaay, nevermind then. :lol::D