diesel is gettin stooopid

dunefreak

Everyone will have to pay for it in the end. Everything has to be transported somehow and it's usually on a diesel truck. The whole thing is redarded!!! :laughoff:

True, but the guys responsible for this are getting so rich off the price gouging they can "afford" to pay the higher retail prices (food, department store products, entertainment, etc. etc.) its the "little guys" like all of us who will get hit the hardest... :laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe these prices, really when is enough...enough? If these prices continue to go up we are seriously going to have to change our lifestyles. I don't know if you have noticed how expensive food is getting but the prices are through the roof! Last year at this time a nice size ribeye steak at Albertson's was 6-8 bucks now I can't find on for less than 12 bucks. A bag of chips now has half the amount of chips in it, everyone is trying to still make a profit but the product we are buying is half as much. This is CRAZY! :beer_bang: :beer_bang: :no_no:

$4.11 at Chevron yesterday on Stephanie & 215.

We're going to California this weekend... I'm afraid to ask about diesel prices there... :beer_bang: :no_no:

yep, same here. I asked in the other thread about Coachella about CA dieseal prices. Check it out..if you dare. :beer_bang:

It's 3.99 on Lake Mead/ Van Wagonen. 4.15 at Chevron near my house. :bawl:

• 3 weeks later...

DAMN, right next to my place Boulder/Russell Diesel has been 4.04 ever since all the other stations got higher, 2 days ago raised to 4.25 im like WTF!!!!!!!! This is getting really ridiculous, not just diesel but all gas prices.

Well it looks like we finally hit $4.89 a gallon around here. This f'n blows. I actually rode my mountain bike which I bought 10 years ago to the store. Damn thing hasn't been ridden more than 3 times since I bought it.

I don't beleive Iraq is a "war for oil" but if things keep going this way, I think it might be worth it to kick some arse and take their oil.

Bottom line, diesel is a by-product of making gas. If the government would quit taxing the hell out of it everything would be cheaper. Their is no reason for fuel prices to be where they are at except greed. Oil producers have hit all time highs on a daily basis. The issues that they are having with their plants is bs and the "can't drill here" barkeaters are making it worse.

As a country, we are the sh*t :laughing: with our technology and scientific research and abilities we should not be in this situation. Somebody is getting rich and the average Joe is getting his a$$ handed to him. Sad thing is that no matter who is going to be running the show come November, it's not going to change a thing. Nothing is going to change until somebody takes a look at who's cookin' the books or the oil giants have government sanctions.

Personally I think that instead of the stimulas checks, they should have taken that money and done away with fuel taxes for the next 5 years. Would have made a hell of a bigger difference to everybody and kept our fluctuating economy somewhat at bay

Another thing about the flippin diesel prices that's really pissin' me off.

How many times do you have to run your card to "fill it up". The stations around here will only let you put $75 per swipe. I have to swipe the damn card 2-3 times to top it off. The 3rd time you have to go inside and see the cashier because you can only swipe at the pump twice.

It's now not only rape but an inconvienence rape. Next time I go inside I'm going to ask Alibaba and his thieves or Paco for at least a reach around while they have me getting pumped at the pump :rant_on: :rant_on: :dope: .

Guest Crasher

Another thing about the flippin diesel prices that's really pissin' me off.

How many times do you have to run your card to "fill it up". The stations around here will only let you put $75 per swipe. I have to swipe the damn card 2-3 times to top it off. The 3rd time you have to go inside and see the cashier because you can only swipe at the pump twice.

It's now not only rape but an inconvienence rape. Next time I go inside I'm going to ask Alibaba and his thieves or Paco for at least a reach around while they have me getting pumped at the pump :rant_on: :rant_on: :laughoff: .

I hear you on that one. You think they would adjust that now that gas prices are higher than they have ever been. You basically get a little over 15 gallons for $75, and that's not enough to fill any truck tank!! I don't understand how they can increase gas prices whenever the wind blows, but they can't adjust their damn machines/pumps to accomodate the inflated gas prices??!! :laughoff: And some credit/debit cards charge you a fee for each usage, so you are getting screwed even more!! :laughoff: :rant_on: :dope:

I had today off and decided to go to Mexico and get my tank filled there.

I crossed the Otay Border Crossing and went about a mile into Mexico till I found a PEMEX gas station.

They have people at the pumps to pump your gas and wash your windshield as you wait.

I had about an 1/8 of a tank left till empty and when it was filled it cost me $55.00 to fill it. I figure I had about 20-25 gallons of Diesel to put in the tank so the price was right for the 2 hour turn around for me. Next time I bring a buddy and we hit the taco stand and drink a few beers.

I had today off and decided to go to Mexico and get my tank filled there.

I crossed the Otay Border Crossing and went about a mile into Mexico till I found a PEMEX gas station.

They have people at the pumps to pump your gas and wash your windshield as you wait.

I had about an 1/8 of a tank left till empty and when it was filled it cost me $55.00 to fill it. I figure I had about 20-25 gallons of Diesel to put in the tank so the price was right for the 2 hour turn around for me. Next time I bring a buddy and we hit the taco stand and drink a few beers.

Hey! Where the hell is my hot churro you were gonna bring me??? :rant_on: