diesel is gettin stooopid

dunefreak

JUST A WARNING. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR DIESEL TRUCKS FOR FUEL. SOME NEWER TRUCKS CANT HANDLE OVER 5% BIO. UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR TRUCK CAN RUN ON FRENCH FRY OIL, FILL UP WHERE TRUCKERS DO. THERE ARE AND WILL BE MORE SCAMMERS SELLING LOW BUCK DIESEL THAT CAN F.U. YOUR TRUCK IN A HURRY! SAVING A FEW CENTS A GALLON COULD COST YOU BIG!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST A WARNING. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR DIESEL TRUCKS FOR FUEL. SOME NEWER TRUCKS CANT HANDLE OVER 5% BIO. UNLESS YOU KNOW YOUR TRUCK CAN RUN ON FRENCH FRY OIL, FILL UP WHERE TRUCKERS DO. THERE ARE AND WILL BE MORE SCAMMERS SELLING LOW BUCK DIESEL THAT CAN F.U. YOUR TRUCK IN A HURRY! SAVING A FEW CENTS A GALLON COULD COST YOU BIG!

How does bio mess up anything?? I would think that it would mess up older diesels before the newer ones. I also heard its recommended to run at least 5% in the older trucks to make up for the low sulfur loss of lubricity...

How does bio mess up anything?? I would think that it would mess up older diesels before the newer ones. I also heard its recommended to run at least 5% in the older trucks to make up for the low sulfur loss of lubricity...

The 6.7 Dodge has O2 sensors, Cat convertor, each injector has a calibration code that must be programmed into the PCM, Its a delicate system and crap fuel can really mess stuff up. The older mechanical injectors are more receptive to the bio. Its all the computer controlled systems that make runnin hi % bio a pain. There are bad fuels that can cause problems with any diesel.

diesel is a nasty fuel it should be cheap!!

You are not thinking like the man....

When fuel gets too expensive people might stop buying as much and start riding mopeds or public transportation. That got the Big Oil Man thinking. If you stop driving your pickup or I stop driving mine we still gotta eat and put clothes on our backs and that and alot of other stuff gets to us how?

In most cases a big truck powered by what? Diesel. In rare cases it might get to us by train or ship powered by what? Diesel or another nasty fuel oil that should be even cheaper but isn't anymore because he made it so.

IMHO most people won't stop driving regardless of the price. They will just keep charging it to their credit cards until the Big Banking Man owns their :laughoff:

Somebody said vote Clinton....who do think bought her :laughoff: the last time she ran for office? Yep the Big Medical Insurance Man. More $$$ contributed to her than any other....ever. Speaking of the Big Medical Insurance Man. Did you read that there's only $75.00 in malpractice insurance for each of the 40,000 tested at Endoscopy Center and the the majority owner served on the malpractive insurance board? I bet he's still gonna be the man....in India when he decides it's to hot to hang around Vegas. He also owns a Bank.

Eli

• 2 weeks later...

When I moved here a year ago Diesel was 10 cent more then in Georgia. I figured no need to buy a beater/DD. I drive from Pebble/Maryland Pkwy area to Nellis everday, a fill up last me two weeks thank god! Now after my last fill up on the ole 7.3 that cost well over 100 bones, I'm thinking its about that time.

Maybe that sammi/tracker dune project I'm trying to find should be a DD instead of a dune toy.....

I sure hope diesel prices drop soon, this is retarded. Diesel is the cheapest to make, yet it cost more then premium?

Exactly...AND the big petroleum companies are recording RECORD profits at the same time...wonder why?? :laughoff:

Everyone will have to pay for it in the end. Everything has to be transported somehow and it's usually on a diesel truck. The whole thing is redarded!!! :laughoff: