diesel is gettin stooopid

dunefreak

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting deisel tonight for 3.50 a gallon....delivered. oh well....I was gonna wait but the seller is leaving town for awhile, so I ll grab what I can.

Now that the weather is nicer I m looking forward to getting my (suz)bandit back from Dan, and using it a bit more and my bicycle.

great...now i got internet groupies^^^

:laughing:

j/k sand saw......so i take it we agree on something???

Dont say that too loudly, both our reputations are on the line here and mine has been on the chopping block too much lately (Pete would prolly agree)... :D

Today at Stephanie and the 215. :laughing:

Dude

Drive 5 miles down the road to boulder and the lake mead (where the 215 ends)

ALWAYS 15-20 cents cheaper. Just an FYI is all, I too get gas there when I am in a hurry! :thumb:

Sand Snake took a pic earlier in the post.

:ban-split:

wow i thought $4.25 was bad,the other day when i went by the gas station by my house it was $4.09 2 days later it went up .16 cents but $4.29 wtf gives.but on the bright side my diesel will smoke those 35`s any where anytime thanks to BANK`S.now if our diesel prices would come down like they should be it would be perfect.i can only think what the prices will be this summer when it`s river time.o`well the price we pay for fun.

<<<Diesel bill for last WEEK = $2480.59 :DDRrocks: Looks like another "Fuel Surcharge" summer... :ban-split:

Yeah, fuel surcharge is all I hear about these days from my customers! I think it's 18.5% right now! :beercheers: