dunefreak Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Who would like to camp together for Easter weekend? I would like to camp somewhere near where we camped on the cleanup weekend or somewhere in the area. Any thoughts? Tres Hermanos, you camping w/ us that trip or out in BFE in your normal spot. I'd like it if as many DDR peeps could get at least in the same area or same camp as it might be the last trip where we can all dune together until next season, so lets make it a good one! Let me know your input, all. :skeet: BTW, any and all DDR regulars or newbies are welcome at camp like always. :2gunsfiring: Quote
OGP Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Ill be camping with DDR on Easter. Unless the Dos Hermanos Talk me out of it. LOL :2gunsfiring: Quote
driller Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 will cya there should be about 5 or 6 of our group there.700 with nos. Quote
crazymexeddie Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 I will be at church checkin out the chicks! church chicks are hottie! :skeet: Might be at Dumont afterwards if im not in hell yet! :2gunsfiring: Quote
Kens Colors Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 :2gunsfiring: :skeet: I plan on being there Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 we will be there can't wait enjoyed cleanup weekend :2gunsfiring: we will be going out fri early am not working that fri who else will be going that early??????? Quote
dunefreak Posted April 4, 2006 Author Posted April 4, 2006 I will be at church checkin out the chicks! church chicks are hottie! :skeet: Might be at Dumont afterwards if im not in hell yet! :2gunsfiring: WTF? Easter is Sunday, Eddie....? You're coming out AFTER church??? We'll probably be long gone, Ed. Count me in. Don, what camp spot???? Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 hey hey everyone, ill be there!!! im taking friday off, not sure exactly when ill be heading out, but probably early. ill let ya know dunesmurf!!! wooooo hoooooo!! pete when r u heading out to set up or get our spot? im down for the same spot we had at the cleanup. this last weekend was a little far away from the dunes!! is it time yet? lol :2gunsfiring: Quote
lvnalolife Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 (edited) I should be there! I am trying to be on the road around 3:00 on friday. But we all know that means I wont be there til about midnight! :2gunsfiring: Edited April 4, 2006 by lvnalolife Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Pete's bottom bunk is being reserved for me I willllll be there... thurs/night or fri night thru sunday morn hopefully.. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 I should be there! I am trying to be on the road around 3:00 on friday. But we all know that means I wont be there til about midnight! hey, your bringing rose marie and the kids right JJ ? Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 hey hey everyone, ill be there!!! im taking friday off, not sure exactly when ill be heading out, but probably early. ill let ya know dunesmurf!!! wooooo hoooooo!! pete when r u heading out to set up or get our spot? im down for the same spot we had at the cleanup. this last weekend was a little far away from the dunes!! is it time yet? lol Uhhhhh..............nowhere in Dumont is far from the dunes, except at the baby dunes. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 Uhhhhh..............nowhere in Dumont is far from the dunes, except at the baby dunes. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 I didnt mind the first finger one bit.. kinda liked it actually Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 I didnt mind the first finger one bit.. kinda liked it actually It didn't hurt my feelings either....dunes is dunes....as long as I make it there and back!! Quote
lvnalolife Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 hey, your bringing rose marie and the kids right JJ ? Yep, Rosemarie, Lexi and Junior will be there. My father-in-law, Chuck, and little bro-in-law, Charlie, will be out too! Quote
cdavego Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 HOPE TO BE THERE BY 6:00AM AND HAVE 2 OTHERS THAT WILL BE OUT LATER THAT DAY BOTH WITH TRAILERS. POTLUCK? WILL YOU HAVE THOSE BIG LOGS YOU CALL WOOD PETE? Quote
Don29palms Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 (edited) Don, what camp spot???? I'm planning on camping with the DDR crew at this point. Are we thinking about a pot luck thing again? I'm planning at this point to go out Wednesday night and probably go home late Saturday afternoon or early Sunday morning. Should I pick a spot somewhere near the first finger dune and where we can get cell reception? Kinda like where the SU truck was parked on clean up weekend. P.S. I hope no one out there wants to kick my head in or anything like that. Edited April 5, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
justntime Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Ill be there for sure friday night till sunday afternoon ill bring some ribs or somthing like that... i would like to camp in the sand if that is ok with you guys???? Quote
dunefreak Posted April 5, 2006 Author Posted April 5, 2006 I'm planning on camping with the DDR crew at this point. Are we thinking about a pot luck thing again? I'm planning at this point to go out Wednesday night and probably go home late Saturday afternoon or early Sunday morning. Should I pick a spot somewhere near the first finger dune and where we can get cell reception? Kinda like where the SU truck was parked on clean up weekend. P.S. I hope no one out there wants to kick my head in or anything like that. Sounds good, Don. Maybe somewhere in between the 2 finger dunes just a bit down from where we were on the cleanup weekend would work. As far as a potluck, yeah lets do it. I am going to try and be there Thurs night if I can get Fri off. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Sounds good, Don. Maybe somewhere in between the 2 finger dunes just a bit down from where we were on the cleanup weekend would work. As far as a potluck, yeah lets do it. I am going to try and be there Thurs night if I can get Fri off. good morning pete if we do potluck let me know what you want us to bring later jackie Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 hey hey everyone, ill be there!!! im taking friday off, not sure exactly when ill be heading out, but probably early. ill let ya know dunesmurf!!! wooooo hoooooo!! pete when r u heading out to set up or get our spot? im down for the same spot we had at the cleanup. this last weekend was a little far away from the dunes!! is it time yet? lol hey stacey hopefully see you out there let me know we will have to ride and drink together this time Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 Sounds good, Don. Maybe somewhere in between the 2 finger dunes just a bit down from where we were on the cleanup weekend would work. As far as a potluck, yeah lets do it. I am going to try and be there Thurs night if I can get Fri off. hey im going to go ahead and make potato salad this time since im taking friday off and will have the time to make it. let me know if you need me to bring anything else pete!! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 hey stacey hopefully see you out there let me know we will have to ride and drink together this time oh yeah, we will ride this time chickie!! and im always drinking, where were you? lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.