RAGDOLL MX Posted February 5, 2008 Author Posted February 5, 2008 well iam doing this so everyone knows who they can look for, I was hoping to see someone today but no one showed, this is how youll see me out there, only thing different now is no Yamaha sticker in the back window. wow that was a loooooooooooon time ago Quote
1BADYFZ Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 Here is the old set up on the truck at glamis.. Now the pic of the truck as of today....... That be it........ Quote
dunefreak Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 Here is the old set up on the truck at glamis.. Hey Sam, look back in this thread. I think you already posted up your rides. I had to look for myself. It was started a long azz time ago. Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted February 6, 2008 Posted February 6, 2008 (edited) Here's the Set-Up or in the Summer we roll this way.... Edited February 6, 2008 by Sandpirates2 Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 7, 2008 Author Posted February 7, 2008 no no no Kenny....see we have a slight problem....the thread says "how do you roll out"...see you could post on this thread if you ever went to the dunes.... the title of the thread isnt..."what do you have that you never use" :porn: :lol Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 no no no Kenny....see we have a slight problem....the thread says "how do you roll out"...see you could post on this thread if you ever went to the dunes.... the title of the thread isnt..."what do you have that you never use" :boyyy: :lol invisarollout :porn: :boyyy: Quote
rhino king Posted February 7, 2008 Posted February 7, 2008 invisarollout :porn: ok suckers...see ya prez day.....and cole kiss my :boyyy: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 8, 2008 Author Posted February 8, 2008 ya...iam sure thats how you roll...to the front yard... Quote
Don29palms Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 This is our setup except for Jodi's quad. Home away from home. Quote
White Rhino Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 This is our setup except for Jodi's quad. Home away from home. Don that picture is kind of decieving. I had to look twice I was like WTF looks you have a REALLLLYYY long flag pole on your rail... Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 Don that picture is kind of decieving. I had to look twice I was like WTF looks you have a REALLLLYYY long flag pole on your rail... I't reminds me of bumper cars :kart: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 Don that picture is kind of decieving. I had to look twice I was like WTF looks you have a REALLLLYYY long flag pole on your rail... Thats how he rolls. Yeah he broke his flag a few trips back. We were going so damn fast it broke off. So he had to use his toyhauler flag. Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 8, 2008 Posted February 8, 2008 We be rolling prez weekend like this or like this Quote
rhino king Posted February 9, 2008 Posted February 9, 2008 (edited) cole you wana here something funny..I went to a customers house to cut some trees...she goes you must be the invisa gardner...........lol because im never there my guyz are..but when she said that I started laughing...oh hell if the guyz heard about this....the invisagardner!!! Edited February 9, 2008 by rhino king Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 9, 2008 Author Posted February 9, 2008 (edited) cmooooooooooooonnnnnnn kenny you know i gotta bust your bawls! Edited February 9, 2008 by RAGDOLL MX Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.