ntrsandman Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 http://www.gotoquiz.com/conservative_or_liberal I scored "moderately conservative" Quote
britincali Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 (edited) I scored 28% and liberal. Edited April 16, 2008 by britincali Quote
dunefreak Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 54% which means you are moderately conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values. Quote
Randog Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I scored 90% which means I am a hardcore conservative. They said: I believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Who knew? R- Quote
wingnut Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 53% which means you are moderately conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values Quote
beau Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 100% for me. a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 wheres the i dont give a fk option I believe those were pretty much some of the options in the questions. Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 I scored 93% which means I am a hardcore conservative, and a proud member of the John Birch Society. Quote
indasand Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 59% which means you are moderately conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values. I'm w/ ISBB on this one... Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted April 16, 2008 Posted April 16, 2008 85% = Hardcore Conservative. Charter memeber of the Young Republicans Quote
ltr450 Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 The score is 14- conservative :jester2: 2- liberal 1- don't giva a fk Quote
barefoot bob Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 You scored 85% which means you are a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Quote
SandSoulja Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 (edited) conservative. 70% You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals Edited April 17, 2008 by $LibertyMiniMog$ Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.