first impressions.

high octane junkie

when did you paint your camaro black? heh. one more time for the love of hair and glasses..

_cid_678.jpg

"can i get directions to the new kids on the block concert?"

dan_93.jpg

Dan I didnt know you were Eric Estrada???... these are before and after pics of CHIPS Patrol?

then again you could double for 1 of the VILLAGE PEOPLE? young man.......I said young man....Y.M.C.A

where talkin Y.MC.A

lol love ya Dan or should I say Danny Boy

Capt

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Leopold Vertaosky of the Canadian Institute of Medicine recently made discoveries indirectly linked to the causes of prostate cancer. For the past 10 years, Vertaowsky and five other colleagues studied hair styles and their links to cancer in the prostate.

The results are overwhelming. Mullets cause cancer. Known in Great Britain as "business in the front, party in the back," the mullet not only causes cancer, studies show, but they have also been linked to numerous incidents of road rage and parking-lot scuffles.

What is it about the mullet that encourages this deadly disease and these violent outbreaks? Valentine Stranskowski, a historian working contiguously with Vertaosky, says evidence can be traced back to the stone ages, when it is believed that cave men and even women wore their hair in mullets.

"It was a matter of survival," Stranskowski said. "To cut the hair away from the neck would mean cold winters would be even colder, and to leave long hair in the front would restrict vision in hunting situations as well as in gathering."

Vertaowsky says this, compounded with his experiments on control groups, men with short hair and men with long hair, and on variable groups, men with mullets, proves the link of the mullet with prostate cancer and extreme violence.

"The results of the experiments are overwhelming," Vertaowsky said. "The DNA of those with mullets is almost identical, while mullet DNA is completely different from the DNA of those without mullets." According to Vertaowsky, the mullet man's DNA is naturally more susceptible to the gene mutations that cause prostate cancer.

Besides DNA similarities, there are also hormonal congruities among those with mullets. "Testosterone levels are sky-high in men with mullets. So, add testosterone to a particular DNA-type group, and you can expect at least 78 percent of men with mullets will develop prostate cancer."

Mullet donners can also expect their DNA and their testosterone to keep them in trucks, fists ready and boots, steel-toed or cowboy, to help them out in parking-lot scuffles and road-rage run-ins.

Dr. Leopold Vertaosky of the Canadian Institute of Medicine recently made discoveries indirectly linked to the causes of prostate cancer. For the past 10 years, Vertaowsky and five other colleagues studied hair styles and their links to cancer in the prostate.

The results are overwhelming. Mullets cause cancer. Known in Great Britain as "business in the front, party in the back," the mullet not only causes cancer, studies show, but they have also been linked to numerous incidents of road rage and parking-lot scuffles.

What is it about the mullet that encourages this deadly disease and these violent outbreaks? Valentine Stranskowski, a historian working contiguously with Vertaosky, says evidence can be traced back to the stone ages, when it is believed that cave men and even women wore their hair in mullets.

"It was a matter of survival," Stranskowski said. "To cut the hair away from the neck would mean cold winters would be even colder, and to leave long hair in the front would restrict vision in hunting situations as well as in gathering."

Vertaowsky says this, compounded with his experiments on control groups, men with short hair and men with long hair, and on variable groups, men with mullets, proves the link of the mullet with prostate cancer and extreme violence.

"The results of the experiments are overwhelming," Vertaowsky said. "The DNA of those with mullets is almost identical, while mullet DNA is completely different from the DNA of those without mullets." According to Vertaowsky, the mullet man's DNA is naturally more susceptible to the gene mutations that cause prostate cancer.

Besides DNA similarities, there are also hormonal congruities among those with mullets. "Testosterone levels are sky-high in men with mullets. So, add testosterone to a particular DNA-type group, and you can expect at least 78 percent of men with mullets will develop prostate cancer."

Mullet donners can also expect their DNA and their testosterone to keep them in trucks, fists ready and boots, steel-toed or cowboy, to help them out in parking-lot scuffles and road-rage run-ins.

I will never get that minute of my life back...

:headbang1:

Hey dan don't feel so bad about the mullet thing i found some pics to were i cleaned up my doo :lol:

:watching:

post-638-1210692000_thumb.jpg

back in 1986 little rock arkansas before ez up was available to the general public :dope:

post-638-1210692116_thumb.jpg

1993 redrock best in the desert calender shoot :laughing:

:thumb:

post-638-1210692265_thumb.jpg

:laughoff:

Hey dan don't feel so bad about the mullet thing i found some pics to were i cleaned up my doo :lol:

:watching:

post-638-1210692000_thumb.jpg

back in 1986 little rock arkansas before ez up was available to the general public :dope:

post-638-1210692116_thumb.jpg

:laughoff:

hey pete , are you on the front or the back ???

:dope:

HOLY HELL!

ITS SCOTT BAIO!!!!!!

I wondered what happened to him and he's been on DDR this whole time!!

After playing on Charles in Charge it's no wonder he makes such good Dune Porter!!

:lol::laughoff::watching: :watching: :dope::lol: :lol:

Or is it the Karate Kid Ralph whats his name Macccccsomething

Edited by sand chick

HOLY HELL!

ITS SCOTT BAIO!!!!!!

I wondered what happened to him and he's been on DDR this whole time!!

After playing on Charles in Charge it's no wonder he makes such good Dune Porter!!

:dope::lol::laughoff::watching: :watching: :dope::lol:

Or is it the Karate Kid Ralph whats his name Macccccsomething

:laughing: OH YOUR GONNA GET IT !!! :lol: FONZIES ON HIS WAY TO YOUR HOUSE :thumb:

wow! Nice pic there, warrior. You look like you got your tough guy face on. :watching::laughing:

Nic jeans on the chick too! Thats hot! :laughoff:

:lol: you think everything is photoshop :watching:

nah...remember? that's YOU who thinks that, ma facka! :dope::thumb: