mineurbiz Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 I'll be there, this is on the 9th of Aug right? I'm going to try to get about 6 people out there with me. Grey........ Yes sir the 9th it is Quote
desertrider71 Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 I am going and have space for a single or a couple in the hauler. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 So what time is everyone heading out? I plan on getting there sometime after sun down. Last year we got there way too early and it was HOT as hell. We might roll in about 8 or 9 maybe. Kinda playing it by ear right now. Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 So what time is everyone heading out? I think we headed out about 5 last year Quote
SandSoulja Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 I'm gonna plan on gettin there around 6 or 7... does everybody usually pack up and leave the next morning? Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 I'm gonna plan on gettin there around 6 or 7... does everybody usually pack up and leave the next morning? I think some take a early ride, but you will want to be out of there I would say by 11, after that it is pretty damn hot. Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 BTW have they invented tents with A/C yet? Yes, they're called toyhaulers Quote
quad~dizzle Posted July 13, 2008 Author Posted July 13, 2008 we are planning to get there about an hour before sundown. and plan on some early morning rides then Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 Woohooo FINALLLLLY found a CV style shaft for the samurai.. now i just have to wait on the adapters.. the only mfg of these adapters tells me it will be a few weeks before he gets them made... i hope he gets them done in time Quote
dunefreak Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 Woohooo FINALLLLLY found a CV style shaft for the samurai.. now i just have to wait on the adapters.. the only mfg of these adapters tells me it will be a few weeks before he gets them made... i hope he gets them done in time Hope you get it done in time. If not I can bring the Raptor out for you. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 I got the lockers working and the motor running again with no fuel leaks... all i need to do is get the clutch adjusted and this shaft on and i should be good to go.. He says a couple weeks so im hoping the end of the month.. ill letcha know though. If i do get to take it and the wife doesnt come out i might need to borrow the gmc Quote
dunefreak Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 I got the lockers working and the motor running again with no fuel leaks... all i need to do is get the clutch adjusted and this shaft on and i should be good to go.. He says a couple weeks so im hoping the end of the month.. ill letcha know though. If i do get to take it and the wife doesnt come out i might need to borrow the gmc Eff that. Just ride along with us. I'll throw it in the back or on the trailer. (ynot is letting me use his this time) Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 13, 2008 Posted July 13, 2008 Eff that. Just ride along with us. I'll throw it in the back or on the trailer. (ynot is letting me use his this time) Sweet ill letcha know what happens Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 So is this still the current list? Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Quote
grey Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 So is this still the current list? Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Grey I think I will have about 5 total riders with me....... Grey Quote
grey Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 So I'm guessing there will be no lights? Tree? I'm still going either way just curious...... Grey..... Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 (edited) Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover For sure no tree, that would be asking for it!!! Sorry Capt I was sure that I had you listed already Edited July 14, 2008 by mineurbiz Quote
tyler fgp boys Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 (edited) Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon Edited July 14, 2008 by dune demon Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 ha updating my status Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon Quote
dunefreak Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 Am I chopped liver? Just add your name. :freakin_nuts: Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.