the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

I gotta ask and I know im gonna get sh*t for it but here goes........

Is this gonna be on the evening of the 9th to the morning of the 10th or evening of the 8th to morning of the ninth????

I don't wanna be showing up on the wrong day :headbang1::headbang1::wub:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this gonna be on the evening of the 9th to the morning of the 10th or evening of the 8th to morning of the ninth????

I don't wanna be showing up on the wrong day :headbang1::headbang1::wub:

Evening of the 9th till the morning of the 10th

I don't wanna be showing up on the wrong day :wub::laughoff::driver:

:headbang1::clap:

but yeah, what mineurbiz said...the night of the 9th. :headbang1:

I don't wanna be showing up on the wrong day :isbb::isbb::isbb:

:isbb::blink::coocoo::drunk::banghead: :wedgie: :shocked::headbang1::banghead: :wedgie: :slap:

I am so excited to go now. I cannot wait for this weekend to come.

I just wanna ask if anyone would mind me parking and camping with them for the night.

You're more than welcome to camp with us. Were gonna tent it also, but if we end up taking the hauler there is room for more peeps.

I just wanna ask if anyone would mind me parking and camping with them for the night.

Bathroom 6 is where I think most will be, just pull up and pick a spot, that is what I did last year.

You're more than welcome to camp with us. Were gonna tent it also, but if we end up taking the hauler there is room for more peeps.

Bathroom 6 is where I think most will be, just pull up and pick a spot, that is what I did last year.

Exactly. It's one night. Let's just all park together right near bathroom 6 and keep it simple and fun. :laughoff:

Amen brotha!!! I say we toast one to the sand gods, when some peeps get there.

umm I dunno know. I might....uhh......uhh I kinda....uhhhhhh...I'm not sure....uhhhhh....OKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY! :laughoff::laughing:

Let's do this, my friends. I can't wait to get out there with a handfull of other die hard duners in the middle of summer and even better...with some cool azz DDR peeps. :D

Ok how much longer?????

My hands wont stop shaking.........................

So I KNOW someplace in all these pages, peeps were talking about what time they were rolling out! I guess we are going to go ahead and go the Tecopa route!

Stacey doesn't get off til 5pm so as soon as she rolls up, we are rolling out!

Stacey you still have to get your quad over here before then, Mike has the hitch and tool box in the back of his truck, so he can't pick it up!

Wingnut? Are you and your quad riding with us as well?

I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! :laughoff::laughing:

What are the directions to go through Pahrump/Tecopa route? I usually go to Baker then up 127 but I think that is farther. I was going to take it the next time I take my truck because it has Nav but I am taking my motorhome this time and it doesn't. I wanna take the other route. Can anybody help me with that? I google mapped it, just wanna make sure. Thanks!

Grey

Edited by grey

What are the directions to go through Pahrump/Tecopa route? I usually go to Baker then up 127 but I think that is farther. I was going to take it the next time I take my truck because it has Nav but I am taking my motorhome this time and it doesn't. I wanna take the other route. Can anybody help me with that? I google mapped it, just wanna make sure. Thanks!

Grey

We live in the northwest, so we usually go like we are headed to Amargosa, then take the turn off to go to Pahrump. When we get into Pahrump, you take the Shoshone (route 372) to the 127. I have not towed the hauler over POT yet and the Tecopa road leaves something to be desired.

Grey

Depending on which end of town you live on there are a couple ways to get there... if more north west head towards amargosa and take that road into pahrump like the feller above. If you prefer to go over mt potosi and live on the north end of town make your way to charleston like your going to head thru redrock.. follow the loop all the way to blue diamond hang a right climb over the mountain and look for the sign that says tecopa.. There will be a cell phone tower right by the turn and a mineing area where they were digging something.. hang that left and follow it allllllll the way to the 127 about 40 miles or so. Once you hit the 127 hang a left and once you drop down into the dumont valley im sure you can figure it out from there :D

or if your on the south side of town.. just make your way to blue diamond and head west then follow the directions above.

Sand-chick Most of us will be getting there a hour or 2 before sunset so i would say prollllly somewhere from 6-7ish. if you leave at 5 when stacey gets off you will be getting there right about the time everyone else will.

Depending on which end of town you live on there are a couple ways to get there... if more north west head towards amargosa and take that road into pahrump like the feller above. If you prefer to go over mt potosi and live on the north end of town make your way to charleston like your going to head thru redrock.. follow the loop all the way to blue diamond hang a right climb over the mountain and look for the sign that says tecopa.. There will be a cell phone tower right by the turn and a mineing area where they were digging something.. hang that left and follow it allllllll the way to the 127 about 40 miles or so. Once you hit the 127 hang a left and once you drop down into the dumont valley im sure you can figure it out from there :D

or if your on the south side of town.. just make your way to blue diamond and head west then follow the directions above.

Sand-chick Most of us will be getting there a hour or 2 before sunset so i would say prollllly somewhere from 6-7ish. if you leave at 5 when stacey gets off you will be getting there right about the time everyone else will.

Nick,

Which way do you guys head out?