the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

Then on august 9th quad-dizzle said, let there be light!

I might have the hook up through work to get a light tower at a local rental place on demo so there would be no cost! Just might need help getting the quad or something out there inplace of the light tower outta vegas.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I had two other friends coming with me but things seem to be a little wishy washy with them sometimes... I'm going no matter what even if they don't go... So to all you peeps that drink as much as me and more please feel free to crash in my hauler instead of driving home from the "D"

:laughing:

:dunno: is better than :shots:

How much does it cost to rent them? Will one tower light up the hill?

One will be ok. It won't light the entire hill up, but it will definitely help.

One 4kw generator, 3 double 500w light stands and about 300 ft of extension cord would be bitchin :dunno::think::dunno::think:

I have a generator and 50ft of big guage extension cord I could bring.

:shots: Hell yeah bring dat chit. I can try to get some a set of halogens to contribute.

Well I had two other friends coming with me but things seem to be a little wishy washy with them sometimes... I'm going no matter what even if they don't go... So to all you peeps that drink as much as me and more please feel free to crash in my hauler instead of driving home from the "D"

:laughing:

:lol: is better than :blink:

:clap: very cool, Brian. I'd hope everyone is smart enough to not drive OR ride if they plan on drinking. Winter, summer, whenever...safety is #1.

What time are you classes over?

Saturdays from 8am-3ish. Would have to make overniters but tough to do with a 3 1/2 hour drive.

I may still be able to swing it, buy a case of Redbull and use my young age to my advantage.

your out of class at 3ish.. its a 3.5 hour drive by the time you get there people will jusssssst barely start showing up.. so pack your crap go to school once your done with school go straight to dumont Problem solved..

I might take you up on that offer if its cool :laughing:

No problem... I just through that out there cause alot of peeps are day tripping it and i know there is no way I can stay sober, at night, that long, with this group of @#$%*!@

LOL

Saturdays from 8am-3ish. Would have to make overniters but tough to do with a 3 1/2 hour drive.

I may still be able to swing it, buy a case of Redbull and use my young age to my advantage.

Dude that is perfect time you dont want to be out any earlier

how difficult would it be for a 2wd to get to the camp area? Was planning on taking the 4x4 but its a single cab(only 3 fit), but if it not too difficult I rather take the 2wd Crewcab that way if any one wants to roll with us out of Fontana we can meet up.

:headbang1: Just got my new schedule for classes, cant go now. They got me going every saturday in september and october. :headbang1:

Sept/Oct? Night run is in August. Anyway, if you wanna carpool we can meet up in Fontana.

how difficult would it be for a 2wd to get to the camp area? Was planning on taking the 4x4 but its a single cab(only 3 fit), but if it not too difficult I rather take the 2wd Crewcab that way if any one wants to roll with us out of Fontana we can meet up.

You'll be fine... besides.... if you get stuck it gives me a reason to put my truck in 4 wheel drive...

(wide turns, keep your momentum up...)

:headbang1:

your out of class at 3ish.. its a 3.5 hour drive by the time you get there people will jusssssst barely start showing up.. so pack your crap go to school once your done with school go straight to dumont Problem solved..

Dude that is perfect time you dont want to be out any earlier

I planned on leaving between 3-4 anyways, still want to get out there with daylight left to park and set up shop.

Sept/Oct? Night run is in August. Anyway, if you wanna carpool we can meet up in Fontana.

This is why I love this site, peeps are cool. :headbang1::headbang1:

The other problem for me is I am having a double b-day party with my buddy friday nite, planning on having a keg. I've shown up to school hungover and even half drunk before, but it's not much fun. I guess I will have to see how I feel saturday afternoon.

Thanks for all the inspiration, I guess I'll go buy my case of redbull now. :wub:

You'll be fine... besides.... if you get stuck it gives me a reason to put my truck in 4 wheel drive...

(wide turns, keep your momentum up...)

Cool, so I have room for 2-3 peeps. Let me know who wants to come along.

Cool, so I have room for 2-3 peeps. Let me know who wants to come along.

Oh and if you do get stuck???????? Ask for Pete (Warrior07) he'll help ya out and will fetch a beer at the same time for ya....

ha ha ha

brit.. crapper 6 is where everyone is going to park.. banshee hill is where everyone will be playing. If i get the samurai running in time or if not fugg it ill just run it in front wheel drive again :P i can haul your beer and fuel to the hill for ya

brit.. crapper 6 is where everyone is going to park.. banshee hill is where everyone will be playing. If i get the samurai running in time or if not fugg it ill just run it in front wheel drive again :P i can haul your beer and fuel to the hill for ya

And the generator and the extension cord and the beer, oh and dont forget the beer.

PS. DO NOT FORGET THE BEER :headbang1:

I planned on leaving between 3-4 anyways, still want to get out there with daylight left to park and set up shop.

I will be out there with the toyhauler, so if you need light I can kick on the side and rear floods.