the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

Does anyone thonw if they is a charge to get in to Dumont that weekend..........do they only charge on big weekend or is it all of the time?

You are supposed to pay every weekend but the BLM wont be there if thats what you are asking.

Thats why they have the pay stations

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if they is a charge to get in to Dumont that weekend..........do they only charge on big weekend or is it all of the time?

There is always a fee............ Holiday, Non-Holiday, Weekend or yearly pass... along with the stickers for your toys... All of those can be purchased in Baker on your way there... (among numerous other places) I would suggest doing the right thing.... I do..

Support your riding area or you will lose it! pay up Ma Fakka! ha ha ha ha ha

(please don't ask where the money goes LOL j/k)

:beerbong:

You are supposed to pay every weekend but the BLM wont be there if thats what you are asking.

Thats why they have the pay stations

Those pay stations haven't worked in over a year.

If there's someone there (which I doubt), just pay. Unless you have a season pass from 07/08- those are good till the end of Sept.

Ok I know that didnt just come outta Berts mouth did it??? Or did Pete edit that?? :whoop:

Nope. :mex: Not sure why he has the "look at me, bitchezz" attitude now. I guess it comes with the trailer. :laughing:

You ok, Bert? :peek:

I'm ressurecting the list, add yo screename if ya'll is headin out. Peace.

Dunefreak

Duniemonkie

quad~dizzle

ISBB?

SinCity blondie

Malibu VLX

Sandchick

Wingnut

indasand

Suzukilt

RUn2it

powerhouse

SandSoulja

barefoot Bob

Sandpsycho

mineurbiz (98%)

Grey

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

dune demon

britincali

suzltr450rider

bigtruckdrmr

Desrtrider71

I'm in, I'm In !!!!!!!

Hey we match!! :whoop:

P1020257__Large_.JPG

To funny, your truck is lifted and mine is not, my trailer is lifted and yours is not.

OH and I have a big azz DDR sticker on the back and you do not!!! ha ha ha

Edited by mineurbiz

To funny, your truck is lifted and mine is not, my trailer is lifted and yours is not.

OH and I have a big azz DDR sticker on the back and you do not!!! ha ha ha

Welll.............ok you got me on that I was actually only looking at the haulers, how was I supposed to know your lifted?? :mex::dayum::blah::laughoff: :peek:

Dunefreak

Duniemonkie

quad~dizzle

ISBB?

SinCity blondie

Malibu VLX

Sandchick

Wingnut

indasand

Suzukilt

RUn2it

powerhouse

SandSoulja

barefoot Bob

Sandpsycho

mineurbiz (98%)

Grey

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

dune demon

britincali

suzltr450rider

bigtruckdrmr

Stock 350

BudlightBob

dunegirl53

Vegas Style

LTR-450

tkriley

sanddunesaddict

desertrider71

Welll.............ok you got me on that I was actually only looking at the haulers, how was I supposed to know

I just noticed it an found it a little entertaining, of course we were painting and I had inhaled a lot of paint fumes.

Due to some unforseen issues I was unable to make it to Dumont all season but I will be able to finally make it for the night ride. Only 1 year since my last Dumont trip. Dang I miss Dumont!! See you all there. :laughoff:

Dunefreak

Duniemonkie

quad~dizzle

ISBB?

SinCity blondie

Malibu VLX

Sandchick

Wingnut

indasand

Suzukilt

RUn2it

powerhouse

SandSoulja

barefoot Bob

Sandpsycho

mineurbiz (98%)

Grey

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

dune demon

britincali

suzltr450rider

bigtruckdrmr

Stock 350

BudlightBob

dunegirl53

Vegas Style

LTR-450

tkriley

sanddunesaddict

desertrider71

YFZ450

Edited by yfz450

im waiting for some adapters to mate the toyota cv style drive shaft to the samurai drive shaft flanges... I hope that they will be done in time if not its just gonna stay parked in the garage.. I gotta pull the flywheel off the 2 wheeler and pull the clutch out and check the crank seals and make sure they arent leaking.. if they are i need to replace em.. hopefully ill get that done this week and get some tuning done as well as putting a new rad cap on to hopefully cure my overheating issue.. but if i dont get any of that chit done.. im throwin a cooler full of beer in the altima and heading to banshee..

you'd be surprised how many non DDR members are aware of the night run.. i met a guy on the jobsite today who seen my lunch pale (full of atv stickers) and started to converse about quads and dumont, and before i could mention it, he said he'll be at the night run. this occurence has happened more than a handful of times.

you'd be surprised how many non DDR members are aware of the night run.. i met a guy on the jobsite today who seen my lunch pale (full of atv stickers) and started to converse about quads and dumont, and before i could mention it, he said he'll be at the night run. this occurence has happened more than a handful of times.

Did you mention the $50.00 fee to him and that tech is going to be really harsh this year for safety reasons?

LOL

Did you mention the $50.00 fee to him and that tech is going to be really harsh this year for safety reasons?

LOL

I know your just bein a :laughoff: , but

"You can't charge or collect fee's, otherwise it's an organized event" :peek:

I know your just bein a :laughoff: , but

"You can't charge or collect fee's, otherwise it's an organized event" :peek:

I no dat foo!!! just wanna C how many peeps park at the rock pile... you know, Warrior's rock pile... LOL

Thats why you guys are going to donate to my cause and I wont be there so it will work out perfect!!!

Captnkllm@paypal.com send me the money

Capt

Nice try..... :D

Trying to make it, but i cant get anybody to roll with me... :blah:

i havent had the pleasure of meeting anybody from this site in person, but is it cool to just roll up and kick it with the homies?

i would be driving up from socal in the afternoon and probably driving back the same night. i have to be at work by 2pm on sunday :beercheers:

Trying to make it, but i cant get anybody to roll with me... :blah:

i havent had the pleasure of meeting anybody from this site in person, but is it cool to just roll up and kick it with the homies?

i would be driving up from socal in the afternoon and probably driving back the same night. i have to be at work by 2pm on sunday :beercheers:

Yea just park and talk to strangers, it'll be fun :blah: