JOHN MCCAIN!

motoxman30

just watchin CNN

john mccain wants to lift the drilling ban to allow us to become more independent and drill for oil :lol:

obamas pissed...the enviros are pissed...but hey...if they want to shut down our riding areas and raise the price of gas so that we cant ride...fk THEM!!!

lower gas prices...better economy

and riding for cheap :mc:

thats all i care about

lets hope it gets done

the only obstacle is global warming...and all the liberal democrats :censored::lol::lol::whoop:

pssshhh...we dont care about that...as long as the gas is cheaper than the beer its all good :beer_bang:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, a boy can dream can't he :whoop:

Unfortunatly politicians will say what they think we want to hear but have no ability to follow thru with most of their thoughts or promises. "What do I have to say to get into office"

I heard the other day that the rag heads are going to start pumping more. The odds are better that this will happen and bring the price of fuel to a more reasonable level than the odds of McCain or any of our other "fearless" leaders doing a damn thing.

I still beleive that the future depicted in MAD MAX is in going to happen unless we figure out a way to ween ourselves off foreign oil or we let the scientist go foreward with a synthetic fuel scenario. If the MAD MAX scenario becomes a reality, I'm going to pretend I'm Elmer Fud "Be veery veery quite, I'm hunting bark eaters"

I also heard that: :lol:

IF we started more drilling for ourselves now,

it would take ten (10) years for the US to see the benefits from it. :whoop:

Just what I heard on a news channel. :beer_bang:

That's as discouraging as the Gay's BS. :censored: WTF

Hmmm, a boy can dream can't he :whoop:

Unfortunatly politicians will say what they think we want to hear but have no ability to follow thru with most of their thoughts or promises. "What do I have to say to get into office"

I heard the other day that the rag heads are going to start pumping more. The odds are better that this will happen and bring the price of fuel to a more reasonable level than the odds of McCain or any of our other "fearless" leaders doing a damn thing.

I still beleive that the future depicted in MAD MAX is in going to happen unless we figure out a way to ween ourselves off foreign oil or we let the scientist go foreward with a synthetic fuel scenario. If the MAD MAX scenario becomes a reality, I'm going to pretend I'm Elmer Fud "Be veery veery quite, I'm hunting bark eaters"

seriously.

I was just talking with someone the other day and we were tryint ot think of one FUHGUN politician who we said " wow that was a good thing he did there."

None of them do anything to help THE PEOPLE

what the Fugg happened to "All for one and One for all"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

just lower gas prices and get the hell out of our wallets you freakin dirty thiefs.

Keep the liberals out of the white house...please.

It would be nice to have someone who truly cared about us...and not about how many millions they're making in the oil business this week.

We need a revolution...

Just whatever happens don't let them take your guns.

I think theres gonna come a time probably sooner than later when people like us with similar morales are gonna have to ban together and protect eachother from the government.

It would be nice to have someone who truly cared about us...and not about how many millions they're making in the oil business this week.

We need a revolution...

I think theres gonna come a time probably sooner than later when people like us with similar morales are gonna have to ban together and protect eachother from the government.

ok lets start haven meetings....lets do this!!! :rockwoot:

We need a revolution...

Uhhh, some of the radicals in Montana are always looking for new groupies :rockwoot: But they don't have any dunes there that I know of. Probably why they're not quit right in the head

Bottom line, depending on your philosophy, our votes don't count for much (the gay marriage getting stepped on. I could have sworn I voted on that a year or so ago) and if somebodies feelings get hurt because the vote didn't go their way, they demand a recount and a waste of tax payer dollars (FLORIDA)

I've fought many pointless and unwinable battles in my life and age, marriage, kids and the Marine Corp has taught me "go with the flow" Eventually the American public will put their foot down (we did after 9/11 for at least a few months) and someday, someway, it all comes out in the end.

If the American public could just find something to occupy their time, they would forget about trying to micromanage everybody else and forget about all the pointless "control my neighbor" issues.

"Just whatever happens don't let them take your guns" They already got mine (damn X-Wife)

Hmmm, a boy can dream can't he :rockwoot:

i agree with u

a world full of empty promises

but id rather vote for someone who says hes gonna do something for us rather than say hes gonna shut down the dunes.

he can sign a bill but then its gotta go throughn all those liberal POS justices to get approved

everyone needs this...we need this oil

like in previous posts...60% is speculation....if the camel jockies start pumpin out more...speculations gonna go up.

and i think it would take about a year to see changes

takes a while to set up the oil rigs

but who would u vote for

a guy who says hes gonna get the ban on drills lifted

or a guy who says hes gonna reform the lakes....starting with lake michigan to get all of the factories out of there.

whether they do it or not...theyre ideas could lead to better ones

lifting the ban on drilling is a pipe dream, and it would take several years to see any benefit. the thing it would do immediately would be to scare the hell out of opec, and the price would plummet over night. the full effects of the increased fuel price really won't be realized until next year at this time. short run it hurts your wallet when you fill up. long term is the how bad it will hurt your wallet when you need to by any good or service that relies on fossil fuels to be produced. which pretty much means anything.

Yeah, all we need is Obama and his left wing demi agenda in the White House. Let's see.... he has a whole 3 years of experience in the Senate and hangs out with these radical preachers. :rockwoot: Just what we need.

Maybe we should all write McCain and tell him to open Kelso Dunes! :whoop:

We have to get rid of some of these liberals in the Senate & Congress that want to "Negotiate" with the terrorists - "We should use diplomacy" - Yeah, good idea! Our diplomacy got us a bunch of terrorist attacks overseas & on Sept 11th.

:usa::usa::usa:

The price of a barrel of oil is set by the commodities market just like alot of other items. The price the oil companies pay is not even taken into consideration. The oil companies are making record profits. Let me repeat that THE OIL COMPANIES ARE MAKING RECORD PROFITS! That is because they are not paying commodity market price for oil. They are paying MUCH MUCH less.

As far as drilling happening is this country goes, you can forget that too. This country is filled with a bunch of tree hugging sheeplike idiots that will not let that happen. Proof of that is that the fact that Al Gore can win the Nobel Peace Prize. You have to be freakin kidding me. Here is a guy that gets paid mega bucks to lie about global warming and BS about our environment. Then whines about how we should conserve and recycle. When he gets done speaking he goes out to his limo followed buy secret service men in suburbans to the airport to fly off in his private jet, What a phuking hyprocrite!

Actually the one thing I like about obama IS his lack of experience...

I wish we could get a republican minded person with 0 political experience. A real person...not a fuggin machine.

We need someone with some business sense! No good business man (or woman) would do some of the stupid things our government does! :rockwoot:

Actually the one thing I like about obama IS his lack of experience...

I wish we could get a republican minded person with 0 political experience. A real person...not a fuggin machine.

I agree Soulja. The only sad thing is that no matter what party affiliate they are, they are all POLITICIANS !The best we can say about them is maybe they care about us. Republican or Democrat, they have knowledge about how things work. They are all a bunch of sorry pu$%%&&*ies who don't get shiatt done. F them and their agenda. They are so going to feel the heat from US, the taxpayers. It will take some time but in the end it will be OK

Wow, you guys got ALL political today! :whoop::rockwoot:

yeah dude i love gettin political

i hear everyone cheerin for obama round here...y would they want him??

its cuz theyre all a bunch of dumb $H!+$....nobody looks at the facts

i believe he will do wut he says

close down the lakes to factorys and soon boats

says he expects gas prices to get up to 7 or 8 dollars

make healthcare available to EVERYONE!!!!

and im sure that u are all smart enuf to know that that money is comin out of our paycheck to pay for some illegals medical :usa:

i been watchin mccain tho

hes really pissin the republicans off because hes not doin wut they say

and the democrats hate him too

so we got ourselves an independent right down the middle

if he wins and follows through on his words...well....that will be a first

we've got to look out for our own interests

we can probably produce as much or more oil than the camel jockeys

every piece of land has a little oil under it....its just sittin there...not servin much of a purpose underground

even if it does take some time...would u rather have it keep goin up

pretty soon the amount of people goin to dumont will slow down to a trickle

enviros will say to the curts...well not enough people go there to make a profit so lets close it down

chain of events :usa:

the speculators are total A$$HOLES!!!

they buy up all of the oil so that theres only a little left in the gulf

when theres little oil to sell...they raise their prices

then the speculators take action and sell the oil back for the price it went up to

obama and hillary are screaming change. they dont clearly let you know what they want to change. the american people want change. problem is there answer is to throw more money at it OUR money. higher taxes instead of cutting waste. if obama gets in theres a strong chance he we will start into a recession.

he has no plans to lower a dime or ease our burden he is a hard core liberal. he has people around him who are anti white. affirmative action like policies here we go again.

mc cain on the other hand most likely can not fullfill all that he wants to do. he is telling us what we want to hear. however i like his approach to it. hes pissing off the greenies, does not want to raise taxes, will let our military leave with honor when were at that point,he is thinking of what is bothering us as a people. the beauty of it is he will have to deliver some of what he saise or he will go down in flames. the people watch to see if he fullfils his pledges he will not want to be crucified. and he will not get a reelection without some positive turns based on his pledges. he has also mentioned suspending gas taxes on holiday weekends. ( its in his web blog) at least he is looking at ways to shore up the econemy. his opponet has not even thought of it. the meer attempt at more drilling coulds cause opec to dump its prices to prevent it.

look back in history : 1974 republican gerald ford was in office. We were reeling from Vietnam, the economy was hurting. prices were going up. the oil shortage was announced. the countries econemy was on the edge. so the people decided a democrat ( jimmy carter) should be president. he was elected and we fell into a recession, gas prices shot up, everything shot up, we became a joke in the international arena, he was a greenie fueled president. our taxes went up. our people were kidnapped in iran. he responded with diplomacy. nothing got done the hostages werent freed. he tried to attempt a rescue with a neglected military that bungled the job crashed 2 helicopters full of troops. Jokes went up everywhere bout the hillbilly peanut farmer president and his alchoholic brother billy.

if you think about it were riding those same lines right now. do you really think a democratic president is what the country needs right now ??

i know and agree with most that a liberal with a bussines sense ( not political) is desperately needed. however this country is led by its nose through the media to a public that will be led like sheep. so that is unlikely to happen. we can throw away our votes or not vote. but the greenies will be voting so that not a good option neither is throwing away your vote to somone thats not going to make it. and no clear decisive independent is even running that i can see decision is yours but i would think and read before you decide.

to not look back at history will cause you to repeat it....................................................

:rockwoot: obama

Edited by barefoot bob