George Carlin

wingnut

It was very sad news for us to see this on the news last night. :(

On the other hand, at least he lived a very long life (to age of 71) and brought so many laughes to so many people. He was one of my favorite's. When I was growing up my family and I used to laugh our a$$es off when watching his stand-up.

Here's to one of the best, original comedians who is truly a legend. :argue:

post-3-1214231941_thumb.jpg

I just heard about this this morning :( George carlin was funny as hell and my favorite comedian. I remember watching all of his specials whenever they came on tv. My dad and I went to go see him in february and I couldnt beleive he was still touring. I think he had been touring for over 50 years. I'm seriously gonna miss his unique sense of humor and the way he made you think about things..... :assblast:

RIP George!!!!

XM did a thing on him on Saturday before he passed I believe. That guy had a great talent for making people laugh. Definately a top 5 comedian of all time in my book.

Him and Richard Pryor are up there have a good time now!

Saturday nbc is putting the first saturday night live with george carlin. he had said he was coked out and high as a kite like almost everyone on the show

I'll have to DVR that one. I'd like to record all his chit. :peek:

One of the funniest one he said was:

I have never :assblast: a perfect 10, but one day I :broke: 5 twos.... :thumb:

Effin' George! :idea::MBdance: :black:

HBO is doing a two day marathon of everything George Carlin today and tomorrow. XM is doing a marathon all day today on 150.

RIP Mr. Carlin, you will be missed.

Weird, I couldn't find anything on the direct tv guide.... :beer_bang:

There are flowers and all kinds of stuff on his star in Hollywood on the corner of Vine and Selma. I just saw it yesterday. The guy with one leg was cleaning it after we left, he cleans all the stars on the Walk of Fame.