You know you live in a BAD neighborhood........

sand chick

I went to get in the Homo go to work this morning, and saw a strange site in my nieghbors yard :drinkbeer: ..........

So I went in for a closer view :laughoff::thumb:

You know you live in a BAD neighborhood when this is the worst that happens!!!

:drunk::lol::usa::dope:

P1030966.JPG

P1030967.JPG

P1030968.JPG

I guess someone wanted to say FORK YOU??

I thought it was funny, thought I would share :beer_bang: Never seen that before! :beercheers::grin:

Someone did this to our yard and a neighbors yard a few years ago. They stuck plastic forks and knives in the lawn and tried to TP the place but apparently it didn't go so well cause we still have about 24 un-rolled rolls of tp in the garage. They even let the bag and receipt from the dollar store where they made thier purchase. We made the teenage son clean it up since we figured it was probably someone he knew that did it anyway.

As far as I know the fork ran away with the spoon. Forkin' Spooners. Will their kids be Sporks?

Forkin' Interutensil marriages. Pretty soon Forks will be forkin' each other. Homoutensils.

Yep! this thread is going to hell in a hand basket real fast. :beercheers: :fro: :grin:

Edited by desertskyz