Still getting ready?

sand chick

So what all does everyone have to do to still get ready??

It's creeping up faster then expected as usual, even though we talked about getting everything ready a month ago!! :beercheers:

But thats ok cause its just around the corner and I can almost smell the campfires, the race fuel and the sand. I can almost hear the motors running and the Pizzazz turning!

:dayum::blink::mc::mc::blury::blury:

So I know we STILL have to go through the hauler..........

and

CV Boots on the car

And I know there's maybe a little bit more to do on the car....I am sure Mike can add to the list

Quad is ready.....

So ALMOST done!!

Both quads need tire swaps, oil changes, the YFZ450 needs a new stem, Gixxer quad needs reassembly, golf cart needs cleaning, fifty is done, trailer needs to be gone through, the truck needs attention as well.....and all this needs to be done in 2 weeks! Glamis, here we come!

So what all does everyone have to do to still get ready??

It's creeping up faster then expected as usual, even though we talked about getting everything ready a month ago!! :watching:

But thats ok cause its just around the corner and I can almost smell the campfires, the race fuel and the sand. I can almost hear the motors running and the Pizzazz turning!

:contract::finger::mc::mc::loser::slap:

So I know we STILL have to go through the hauler..........

and

CV Boots on the car

And I know there's maybe a little bit more to do on the car....I am sure Mike can add to the list

Quad is ready.....

So ALMOST done!!

CV JOINTS dear. Also need to swap out a few more heims, maybe biggger steering wheel. Lots of crap do in the hauler. Still need to get some gauges for the truck now that we are pulling the new heavy a$$ trailer.

Edited by malibu vlx

Still need to get some gauges for the truck now that we are pulling the new heavy a$$ trailer.

Hey mike...if youre going to add a EGT gauge, get the exhaust manifold also from BP Diesel. It adds power and is tapped for a EGT probe. Just a FYI. :watching:

Edited by MQUnlimited

CV JOINTS dear. Also need to swap out a few more heims, maybe biggger steering wheel. Lots of crap do in the hauler. Still need to get some gauges for the truck now that we are pulling the new heavy a$$ trailer.

Whoopszy! At least I was partially right! :D

I guess I'll be getting to do that on Sat. morning. Didn't get it done last night!

ISBB, i know how the motor being apart is, my shee's been torn down for 5 months, and im finally gettin around to tossing it back together this weekend and hopefully having it running by next weekend... after that it up to fate if the motor will last more than one trip to the big D... if it dont, i get the feeling i'll be spending a lot of money on somthing new and let the shee sit for a while.

See you all out there!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait, im half way ready to just go get a new 700R or a YFZ450 again... just so I will make the whole season!...