GOT SNOW

SAND~~SNAKE

Those are some great pics, glad I'm not there though....LOL. I'll just drive up to Big Bear to play in it. We'll get it every now and then, nothing like that though. Maybe and inch and it's melted off by about noon, have fun with it, looks good....Semper Fi, Woody :rockon:

I dont know about the rest of the city but we got SNOW! :rockon::thumb:

post-39-1166541991.jpg

post-39-1166542024.jpg

post-39-1166542045.jpg

post-39-1166542066.jpg

No snow up here in the N/W area this morning, but looked just like that a couple-few years ago....guess it's the southerners' turn this time around!

BEAUTIFUL pics, enjoy it while it lasts! :D

those make my pictures look like crap... I got about 1/3rd of that in southern highlands..

Yeah, I know. I thought we were special because we lived closer to the mountians. I didnt know that it was throughout the whole valley lol

Anywho, here are my pics

the hubby's truck

214672086.jpg

my truck

214672080.jpg

214672075.jpg

214672070.jpg

214672064.jpg

some of the drive to work

214672044.jpg

214672042.jpg

214672031.jpg

I was thinking about moving to the Henderson area but that's a SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL thing after seeing those pictures. :beercheers:

Boy what I said last maKes me sound like a really Beauch! Sorry! Didn't mean it like that. :idea: And if it makes you feel any better someone stole the head of my snowman last night. :fro: :drinkbeer:

Boy what I said last maKes me sound like a really Beauch! Sorry! Didn't mean it like that. :laughoff: And if it makes you feel any better someone stole the head of my snowman last night. :laughoff::laughoff:

Damn! Is nothing sacred anymore!? Some people will take anything!! Geeeezz :laughoff: