Need a Cali speeding ticket lawyer

CaptNkllm

i would just pay it and be done. it's no points on your record. :D

:?: I think the only way to have no points on your record is to pay and go to traffic school. If you are eligible for that (first ticket). If what you're saying was the case, no one would have any points on their records!

in CA...going 15 mph over the speed limit automatically disqualifies you from traffic school. thats gonna be one steeeeeeep fine too.

if it were me, i would show up to court and BEG the judge to allow you to go to traffic school...

get on your knees beee-yotch... :banghead:

i feel bad making fun of you, because it is a sheeeety situation

sorry kappy

Guest Crasher

Kinda what I was thinking...but if there is no points then I will just pay it and call it a day

Capt

I don't think that will be the case Capt. What County did you get the ticket in? That's a start. I could look up someone for you or ask around. I have some friends who are licensed to practice in Cali, but live here. I don't think they would be up to the drive though and it may cost you more that way anyway. I'm sure there is some type of firm in that area that does only this kind of stuff. :banghead:

If its no points then I will just pay it.. I was doing 87 in a 70 zone (slowed down but not enough)

guess I will call them and get it squared away

thanks

Capt

Now that you've freely admitted guilt why not just take whats coming and pay it ?

Now that you've freely admitted guilt why not just take whats coming and pay it ?

Freely nothing lol that EFFER had to pull me over to admit anything...

Kinda hard to argue with a guy with a badge and a partial case of beer in the back seat lol... usually I would have argued (ask my wife ..she hates it) but didnt want any problems with him about the partially started case(no i wasnt drinking).

Bob thats not nice to admit some elses faults lol :whistle: ....thats my only fault hahaha :?:

Capt

ive been busted for 80 in a 55 and got traffic school and never went to court just wait for the mail and see if the option is on there . online traffic school takes about 3 hours or so to ace it and be done with it. :B

your biggest fault is knowing me ive costed you all kinds of cash :lol::whistle::flipoff::lol::bawl:

and he is guilty im tellin :blink::lol:

Edited by barefoot bob

• 2 weeks later...

If traffic school is an option pay the fine and do school online. If is is not given as an option you will need to go to court and ask the judge to go, they will generally reduce the fine and let you go to trafic school. Traffic school is allowed once every 18 mo.. Me myself I just pay em, I cant stand wasting my time on that crap, I also hold a commercial liscense so traffic school is not an option... :laughing::offtopic: At least he did not hit you up for open container. :censored: