How many toys can you cram in?

dunefreak

I have an 05 3500 DMax and a 24 ft Baja toyhauler. I can bring my sandrail, Raptor, dirtbike, 4WD Grizzly all in the same truck and toyhauler. Its a squueze, but I get em all out there. I usually just have somebody else bring out my Griizz if they have room though. I then have to also pack my generator, some firewood, gas cans, tools, gear, chairs, air compressor, ........................ :mc_smiley: I need a bigger toyhauler. :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

I have a 03 F-350 long bed and a 20ft Carson Toy Hauler

If needed i can fit a quad in the back of my truck along with all my fire wood and other sh*t

and i can fit 4 quads in my toy hauler (depending on the size of the quads) no Grizzles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

mikebob,

Where's that nice Suspensions Unlimited of yours in the pix? huh :)

Anyhow, thanks for- you and the boys coming to Dumont to hang with us.

Always a great time. Sorry we missed Michelle. Wonderful VINO too.

Much appreciated.

We cramm lots of stuff.. but in an organized way. :) S/U semi carries 5 sand cars.. and 3 people, tools, parts, Monster energy drinks.. and more.

Our stacker carries 2 LT sandrails a kids quad, couple dirtbikes and one Banshee. So then we had to go get a 500hp Holiday Rambler to pull that.. after it seems of a life time without a moho.

So much work to get ready to go and when you return.. but dunes on a bad day even are worth. it.

There are pix on here already of our semi and our moho or else on our website under the Dumont cleanup.

• 7 months later...