TOYS TOYS TOYS..... CHEAP

OGP

I am starting to go to the Repo bank auctions. If anyone is interested in any kind of toys such as rhino,rzr,quads,dirtbikes,Harleys,Motorhomes,Toyhaulers,Boats,seadoos etc, Please let me know. I will find what you are looking for for at least half of what you would pay for it anywhere else. If you buy anything motorsport/automobile related nowadays and it isnt from the auction, your paid to much. Prices are rediculously low right now. $100K boats selling for $24k. $250+k motorhomes selling for $65k. Brand new chevy dually with window sticker of $51k sold for $25,900.

post-225-1236306068_thumb.jpg

post-225-1236306118_thumb.jpg

post-225-1236306132_thumb.jpg

post-225-1236306148_thumb.jpg

and my truck and toyhauler :P along with a couple qWads to fill it up :P

Speakin of imma run down to the bank tomorrow when i get some time and see whats i can do about this.. Good prices on trucks and stuff just need to see about them doin an auto loan or signiture loan on em with no $$$ amount till we find something. Ill letcha know OGP. :D

Man this is great. I am a week late and 13k short. Just picked up my ragen last Thursday. Paid cash. Well I at least thought I got a good deal until today. Only toy I will be shopping for is a 70cc. Last one posted was scooped up by wAsh11 in like 15 minutes.

Man this is great. I am a week late and 13k short. Just picked up my ragen last Thursday. Paid cash. Well I at least thought I got a good deal until today. Only toy I will be shopping for is a 70cc. Last one posted was scooped up by wAsh11 in like 15 minutes.

they are all over craigs list and ebay too

If that was the one with the twin 502s , then it went for 24K. :ah: Easily a $100K boat

:ah: thats crazy cheap. im gunna hit up the credit union tomorrow. and i guess this is the only good thing about the current economy. somebody elses loss could be my gain. haha :finger:

i bet the custom bank of america sticker will get me a better interest rate too! :dope:

If that was the one with the twin 502s , then it went for 24K. :ah: Easily a $100K boat

The boat the sold for $24k was an 2000 daytona elimnator 28ft with twin 502's super sick boat. I wanted to buy it, but got travis on the phone a little to late. Next time.

SO IF ANYBODY WANTS A SPECIFIC ITEM, LET ME KNOW. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PAY CASH.

Yesterday I picked up a few waverunners at the motorcyle/toy auction. Some items went super cheap, others just ok prices. Rhinos went for around $4500 to $5k. 2007 Weurth long travel buggy bypasses heated leather seats sick full body paint beadlocks etc. went for $12,5 minus engine trans.

Harleys are dirt cheap!!!!!