clouds that look like sand dunes?

dunefreak

So the other day I'm driving home from work and I notice some unusal clouds in the sky. They almost looked "cartoon-ish". I kept looking at them and started to think how they look kinda like sand dunes and I wanna ride them. :isbb: :pile: :freakin_nuts: :beat: Have I completely lost my mind or do guys you kinda see it too?

Funny how the dunes make you think. I've been brain-washed by the sand. :blury: Maybe I should have called this thread, "you know your a dunefreak when..." :think:

post-3-1239460230_thumb.jpg

post-3-1239460251_thumb.jpg

:freakin_nuts: that first one looks like a lady layin down on her stomach to me

i do agree with you though....clouds can look really trippy sometimes

and you want to ride .... never mind, hope my leg never looks like........ :pile:

already dreamin of dunes, and you guys are "done" this season? Dang, I'm gonna go to Dumont right now for you....

and you want to ride .... never mind, hope my leg never looks like........ :isbb:

already dreamin of dunes, and you guys are "done" this season? Dang, I'm gonna go to Dumont right now for you....

I day-dream of dunes all year long. :think:

:?: :blury:Bong_emoticon_by_kompound_kid.gif

you have no imagination fugger! :pile: ...nor can I consider you a duner anymore. :beat: :freakin_nuts:

It's not like I said it looked like freakin comp hill or anything. They just looked unique and I thought I'd share the pics. lol

now your just showin off with that fancy dancy picture device of yours...you evil mind tricks wont work on me buddy...

those do look like dunes...

DAMMIT..

showing off? :pile: With those pics? :freakin_nuts:

eerything Pete snaps turns to gold :pile:

^^^

Yeah, and there's gonna be some Golden Necks around here pretty soon if you guys don't lay off his skydunes.

:freakin_nuts:

I'm with Nick on this one. Now, I wanna ride too. :mc:

R-

So the other day I'm driving home from work and I notice some unusal clouds in the sky. They almost looked "cartoon-ish". I kept looking at them and started to think how they look kinda like sand dunes and I wanna ride them. :headbang1::laughoff::ninja::lol: Have I completely lost my mind or do guys you kinda see it too?

Funny how the dunes make you think. I've been brain-washed by the sand. :headbang1: Maybe I should have called this thread, "you know your a dunefreak when..." :lol:

post-3-1239460230_thumb.jpg

post-3-1239460251_thumb.jpg

lennys ..... any aviators out there?

whatever, if you don't see it I don't really give a sh*t. lol I was just bored and thought I'd share some chit on a slow azz day for the site. lol

Some people have an imagination and think about what they love doing all day, some people are boring azz peeps with no creative minds whatsoever and it shows in this thread. OH SNAP! :grin::laughoff: :laughoff:

whatever, if you don't see it I don't really give a sh*t. lol I was just bored and thought I'd share some chit on a slow azz day for the site. lol

Some people have an imagination and think about what they love doing all day, some people are boring azz peeps with no creative minds whatsoever and it shows in this thread. OH SNAP! :grin::laughoff::think:

^

^

sounds azzhurt to me. :laughoff::grin: HEY! thats my job. Still great pics.