10 year old crashing an LT car

I'm a German Jew so get my shiatt right. :laughoff:

so lemmie guess..you got issues with yourself and hate trying to talk yourself into the shower right? :dunno:

i have a Conferderate battle flag (also known as the Rebel flag) and i look at it like this...not hate..its heritage...

i could go on and on, but i wont...only cause this thread went to hell anyway.

post-693-1239825075_thumb.jpg

post-693-1239825622_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

:?: jajaja no entendiste pendejo :laughoff:

yo pato, with all racism bs aside, per the rules of the board... insults/ personal attacks are not allowed and all posts must be in English (mostly for moderating purposes...that and this is America)

yo pato, with all racism bs aside, per the rules of the board... insults/ personal attacks are not allowed and all posts must be in English (mostly for moderating purposes...that and this is America)

es el reglamento, no español

^^^^^^^^^ it is the rules...no spanish

ok :laughoff::dunno:

Why don't you guys just take up spanish classes ! :laughoff: :bert:

:dunno::lol: :stir:

It is sad but, regardless the age of the kid driving the sand rail they are probably a better driver than some of the drunk idiot adult drivers I have seen out there.

I say send all them illegal aliens packing where ever they are from.

not trying to stir the pot ok maybe a little but i don't see the racism in this. it say illegals not legal mexican americans, when did calling an illegal "illegal" become racism. and yes if they are illegal from wherever send there a$$ packing, and come back with papers, it's all good.

oh and i love tacos mexico so that proves i am not racist. lol j/k kinda.

and that really sucks that the crashed happened, if the conditions are right i see no problem with letting your kid if capable putt-ing a rail or a rhino around, like on a weekday, but as soon as other duners show up and traffic starts, the rail gets parked. unfortunate that an accident had to happen, and for the mexican parents being pissed, hell ya they have every right to be, i personally think i would lose my flippen marbles if that were my son that got hit, because of the lack of supervision or judgment on there part.

god i hope nothin like this ever happens to my son, i honestly can't say what i would do .

and yeah this is a pretty funny thread 5000 1 hp motors lol

here is how i look at it.....

iam american, i was born here...even though my great grand parents immigrated from Germany, Ireland, and Scottland...i dont call myself a German, Scottish, Irish American.

so in jest.. born in America = American

Born in Africa = African American.....came here illegaly...a wet black

Born in Mexico = Mexican American..Came here illegaly...a wet back

Born in germany = German American..came here illegaly..a wet Kraut

" " Ireland = Irish American....... " " " " " Drunk

" ' Scottland = Scottish American.." " " " Kilt

so there is my point.....not sure if it makes any sence, but it does to me.

and i cant belive how this thread went to hell in a hand basket so fast!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

iam american, i was born here...even though my great grand parents immigrated from Germany, Ireland, and Scottland...i dont call myself a German, Scottish, Irish American.

Your thing in your avitar scares the crap outta me....

I am half NATIVE American and half Irish...

Because I am half NATIVE does that mean I get to dislike everyone, but only halfway?? :lol::hello:

I really just wanted to say that thing in your avitar scares the crap outta me!! :watching::DDRrocks:

i found it funny how you found .african americans and mexican americans to be , WET BACKS.

dont know you, but :DDRrocks:

and that really sucks that the crashed happened, if the conditions are right i see no problem with letting your kid if capable putt-ing a rail or a rhino around, like on a weekday, but as soon as other duners show up and traffic starts, the rail gets parked.

yep i was 12 the first time i drove a LT car but it was an off weekend on the flats with an adult in the passenger seat and when i was 14 my dad would take me to comp and like 6 im the morning and let me practice my wheelies (while he was next to me). when i turned 15 i was driving in the dunes better than most adults could. (also early in am or on a off weekend and my dad with me).

Ha HA I'm a drunk... :hello::lol::watching:

Drunk american that is LOL

:DDRrocks: