Our New Rail

sand chick

2006 Trick Racing Five Seater LS-1 Mendeola Trans.

And this one is here to stay! :dumbass:

Mike gave the ok to post it up and start the thread. He will have more details and better pics when he gets back in a couple more hours!

:blink::lol::dayum::think: :dumbass: :dumbass:

post-2396-1244509089_thumb.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2006 Trick Racing Five Seater LS-1 Mendeola Trans.

And this one is here to stay! :dumbass:

Mike gave the ok to post it up and start the thread. He will have more details and better pics when he gets back in a couple more hours!

:lol::dayum::think: :dumbass: :dumbass: :dumbass:

post-2396-1244509089_thumb.jpg

Sweet fuggin rail you two.......Congratulations!! :blink:

cant wait to see more pics

Damn and the "thunder steala" was just about to strike too and post it up. :dumbass: :blink::think:

That car is badass. I might just have to cruise out that way this week to check it out in person.

Congrats Mike, you did good man. :lol: I have a feeling you guys are gonna love that thing. :dumbass: :dayum:

Pic from earlier when he picked it up.

Sorry I beat you to the punch Thunda Stealer! :blink:

He still sent that pic to you first!

Yeah come on over anytime this week.. I think we are hitting up sushi one night but thats about it!

And thanks! I have a feeling that we are going to love it to! There are so many cars that we were looking at and going over, we had several that we really liked, there are so many good ones out there, I was actually leaning slightly more towards a Funco.. but for both of us this one kept coming back up and we kept returning to it over and over. It just really had everything we were looking for and I have been in the Trick shop when I lived in Yucca and they just really are an awesome operation!

Edited by sand chick

And thanks! I have a feeling that WE are going to love it to!

:lol: sorry Jodi. I meant congrats to both of you. ;) Mike just seems to have done quite the job of shuffling sand toys lately to pull this off. :dayum: Good job to both of ya though. Great find! :blink:

:lol: sorry Jodi. I meant congrats to both of you. ;) Mike just seems to have done quite the job of shuffling sand toys lately to pull this off. :dayum: Good job to both of ya though. Great find! :blink:

I knew what you ment! :dumbass:

Mike did an awesome job of working his way into getting what we set out to pick up! Every trade was well calculated. Some times I wondered if he had made the right moves, but I have learned that I shouldn't question him, he knows what he is doing!

Ahhhh.. I have been :dumbass: pacing the driveway!! :think:

Thank you every one.. we hve been in the garage oooo ing and aweee ing over it.. Mike's been taking pictures.. lol I feel like we just had a child!

I will give one more small teaser and let Mike take it from here.. well maybe! :blink:

I thought I got longer vid.. I think Cole does! I guess I was excited and pushed the button again! :lol:

Mike probably won't post anymore pics until tomorrow.. I think we are sleeping in the garage tonight!

just saw the car in person, and helped mike unload it..WOW...WOW...WOW...what a bad a$$ car! very impressed, good job Mike on picking out the car, i know how much you have been talking it up, and waiting for it!!!

Just got in the house. Thanks for everyones good words. I am so happy to have this. I have been wanting a Trick car forever. I have had many different cars and other sand toys in the past few years but this has got to top them all. We are gonna love this car I know it. Will be testing it this weekend for sure. I will put up more on it tomorrow. Thanks again. :beer_bang: :beercheers::ban-split::headbang1::headbang1:

Edited by malibu vlx

:beer_bang:

Congrats. That car looks sweet. :headbang1:

Ya gotta be pretty darn stoked. :beercheers:

Now get out to D with it while it's still cool out there. :headbang1:

Have fun and be safe.

R-