Worst example of duners Ive ever seen

britincali

We pulled up for the night drags around 8pm and as I was unloading a utility quad flew past and headed up the backside of comp, about 5 mins later I looked up and saw the rhino (or whatever) stopped on the slope.

It was getting dark and something didnt look right so I blasted up the hill to have a look, when I got up there the rhino had rolled and two guys were walking around dazed, one of them had either busted his shoulder or dislocated it, it was getting dark and I was having a hard time seeing so I asked if they were OK, they both looked pretty good aside from the shoulder. I headed down the hill to go get them some help.

I hit up the first group I come to and ask them if they can go help these guys, they looked at each other and said "Oh well they aint with us" and carried on going about there business, I was honestly shocked I couldnt believe they dint give a sh*t about these guys stuck and injured in the dark :laughoff::laughoff::assblast::bowdown:

I found some more guys on quad and in true duner fashon they immidiatly jumped on their quads and went to help :assblast::assblast::lol::mex::MBdance:

To the first set of guys I asked for help I hope karma comes and bites you in the a$$ one day soon, just because you arent camping with someone doesnt mean you dont have to give a fuk.

similar thing happend to me one morning. Sittin in my pals hauler i looked at the face hill goin man what a awesome sight first thing in the morning. Saw a quad go into a bowl and not come out.. Was goin hmmmm they have been down there for a while wonder if they are ok.. Hopped on my bike rode up there to check things out. Some lady had just rolled her brand new raptor 700 in the bottom of that bowl.. didnt see it some how.. Helped her right it got it restarted and followed her back to camp.. :D Then i went and smoked a bowl :P

That guy who rolled the Rhino was camped with us. It was Tarick's (sp) boy. He ended up being ok after a couple pain killers. Good lookin out, Chris. What a bunch of selfish pricks. Maybe one day they will be helplessly laying in the sand hurt and realize how much we all have to help each other out and look out for each other...even strangers. What a disgrace to humaity. unreal :beercheers:

That guy who rolled the Rhino was camped with us. It was Todick's (sp) boy. He ended up being ok after a couple pain killers. Good lookin out, Chris. What a bunch of selfish pricks. Maybe one day they will be helplessly laying in the sand hurt and realize how much we all have to help each other out and look out for each other...even strangers. What a disgrace to humaity. unreal :beercheers:

good to know they are ok..... :beercheers:

it just makes me sick that people that share the dunes with us would even say that..what if it was their son, daughter, wife or husband that was in the same situation? I hope they realize that. and if your reading this.

DIRTBAGS!

FAK THOSE :pics:

If they would have told me that after i asked them to help out, i would of :censored: and then rooster tailed them :beercheers: as i took off.

I have not been riding long but it is just common sense and good human instict to help a fellow person in need. There are injuries that require IMMEDIATE medical attention, the more time spent looking for others to assist, the more time those guys were stuck on that hill.

Chris, good job brotha, :blah::beercheers: good thing you were there cause it could have been more serious.

And to those that didnt help :booty::lol::laughoff::flipoff::blink::blah:

hey chris that was my son that rolled the rhino and i wanted to say thank you 4 helping him out. his shoulder is ok just a little sore but it could have been worst if his friend didnt break his fall. thanks again.