Much needed time Away!

EY3BA11

some people just dont like it when i show them pictures of my vacation. I wonder why i would get this kinda reaction from some ddr folk.

I sent this picture to a few friends...

post-2-1248568284_thumb.jpg

And got this in return

post-2-1248568302_thumb.jpg

must be something to do with the heat lol

some people just dont like it when i show them pictures of my vacation. I wonder why i would get this kinda reaction from some ddr folk.

I sent this picture to a few friends...

post-2-1248568284_thumb.jpg

Heading that way myself next Thursday. San Diego. I can't wait. My duahgters in laws have a condo ON the breach. :laughoff:

What beach was that Nick? East coast?

Point Mugu bout 40 miles north of Malibu

Heading that way myself next Thursday. San Diego. I can't wait. My duahgters in laws have a condo ON the breach. :laughoff:

The hotel im staying at on base is literally a 2 minute walk to the water.

i cant believe its almost over i could spend another week here!!! freakin 3 days isnt enough need more :P

hahaaa, good times Nick! Great pics you sent all weekend. Looked very nice and relaxing. :laughoff:

I walked up when Jim was taking that pic. I thought to myself, why the heck is he flipping off this truck- he's not even working on it, I was. (I though, "wierd azz fugger" lol) Then I realized he got the same pic msg on his phone. :dunno:

I told him to send you a pic of a wiener. That would definitley ruin your moment at least for a minute! :blah::booty:

:blah: Lucky Fugger!

That Beer & Beach pic is awesome beaotchhhhh . Looks refreshing as a mofo. :dunno:

The reply pic says it all,

If there weren't days like Pete and Jim's then Nick your day wouldn't mean chit. :booty:

Looks awesome Nick. I wanna camp at the beach soon.

Thanks for postin' mANg. :laughoff:

R-

Point Mugu bout 40 miles north of Malibu

nice!!! :dunno:

The hotel im staying at on base is literally a 2 minute walk to the water.

i cant believe its almost over i could spend another week here!!! freakin 3 days isnt enough need more :P

In two weeks I am going to Santa Barbara for 3 days the boys and I we are riding our bikes there :laughoff:

:lol: Lucky Fugger!

That Beer & Beach pic is awesome beaotchhhhh . Looks refreshing as a mofo. :think:

If there weren't days like Pete and Jim's then Nick your day wouldn't mean chit. :beerpint:

Thanks for postin' mANg. :laughing:

R-

Man u cali boys have it made living so close to the ocean. I had to settle for terribles lake resort in pahrump this weekend still effin awesome ! :laughoff:

:beerpint: Lucky Fugger!

That Beer & Beach pic is awesome beaotchhhhh . Looks refreshing as a mofo. :laughoff:

If there weren't days like Pete and Jim's then Nick your day wouldn't mean chit. :beerpint:

Thanks for postin' mANg. :laughing:

R-

Hey, I was actually having a good day that day! :think:

...well good for a "work" day. Then I saw that pic and my good work day turned into..."damn, this sucks compared to that chit!" :dope::lol:

Hey, I was actually having a good day that day! :laughing:

...well good for a "work" day. Then I saw that pic and my good work day turned into..."damn, this sucks compared to that chit!" :think::laughoff:

n othing like a great homecoming when you crest the hill drop into the valley and go ahhhh home sweet home then look up at the thermometer and go.. AHH FK 110* on the thermometer.. i was about ready to turn around and head back :P

Didnt take near as many pictures this time as i did last time.. i spent most of my day sittin on the beach and making sure the nasty currents didnt sweep the wife away.. them damn currents were gnarly this weekend.

I only killed 2 30 packs :P not bad for drinkin alone for 3 days lol

• 5 weeks later...

n othing like a great homecoming when you crest the hill drop into the valley and go ahhhh home sweet home then look up at the thermometer and go.. AHH FK 110* on the thermometer.. i was about ready to turn around and head back :P

Didnt take near as many pictures this time as i did last time.. i spent most of my day sittin on the beach and making sure the nasty currents didnt sweep the wife away.. them damn currents were gnarly this weekend.

I only killed 2 30 packs :P not bad for drinkin alone for 3 days lol

Wife found a few pictures on the flash card last night.. Thought i would share.

20090724PtMugu13.jpg

20090724PtMugu4.jpg

That is all :P