2nd annual Dumont Dunes Poker Run

dunefreak

I'll be in our normal spot down past 6. Registration starts at 9AM across from bathroom 10, just before bathroom 6 along the entrance road.

Right on man if all my other buds wuss out i might come down and camp by you guys, i told you i needed new dune :B lol, 2 trips a year wont cut it :kissass:

I need more :kissass: and following you rails is a blast on the bike challenging :kissass:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im goin with^^^^^^

Familia trip this time for us......Halloween was fun flyin solo wit just the :B and havin no worries....but I really enjoy takin my 2 kids to the dunes and watching them learn to :kissass: , plus nothins funner than gettin mama mad at me for :kissass: the :poop: outta her on our :rhino: rides to the :north pole: :P

Edited by Bryan M

had some last minute BS with halloween weekend so I didnt make it out.. Poker run is in the works. Bringing the kids so I hope there will be some kids out there... Cant wait to get some riding in... I think we will be heading out Friday unless I can talk brett into taking friday off of work ..hmmmm... I havn't been to a run yet so sounds like fun.. :headbang1:

Edited by che che DD

I'll be in our normal spot down past 6. Registration starts at 9AM across from bathroom 10, just before bathroom 6 along the entrance road.

Ok cool might just be a day trip for me, so i might come park by you guys so you can lead me on some more sweet runs :beerpint:

Come join us for the 2nd annual Dumont Dunes poker Run presented by Friends of Dumont Dunes and DumontDuneRiders.com on Saturday, November 14th, 2009. That is 2 weeks after Halloween and 2 weeks before Thanksgiving weekend.

Registration will be set up directly across from bathroom 10. Poker hands are $20 each or 3 for $50. The prize money percentages have been raised this year so you don't want to miss it.

Hope to see all of you there. Also: anyone who is interested in helping as a volunteer this year, please pm me or ynot.

More details will be posted soon. We just wanted to start getting the word out now. :beerpint:

poker-run-2nd-annual.jpg

For a full size pdf flyer, click here.

Smokin ALS BBQ will be their at Vendors Row serving pulled pork and tri tip only no ribs sorry

See ya their AL

Smokin ALS BBQ will be their at Vendors Row serving pulled pork and tri tip only no ribs sorry

See ya their AL

Sweeeeeet!!! I may not have to cook dinner Sat night then!!! :beerpint:

And darn... I wanted to try one of those pork burrito's!!

Either way yum yum yum!!!!

:DDRrocks: okay Jr and my self will be there friday night and we'll leave saturday night can 't wait to get some pork burritos :DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

jorge i think or group is going to get a lil bigger i got one of my friends for sure and probably 3 more.....nice :beerpint: ...be ready for some big time riding with this guys :DDRrocks::bawl::mc:

See ya their AL

no worries about the ribs man.....we will be buying from you on sat for sure...one again thanks for the great grub on Halloween weekend :eat::beerpint:

Ok kids so the poker run is getting closer. Im looking for a show up hands of those willing to volunteer to work this year at any of the booths??

Please add your name if your able to help out! Thanks guys and gals!

Sincity_blondie

put me down I can help just no manual labor :worthless_without_pics:

:?:

OK, you asked for it!!!!!!!!

If your so damn worried about me "Pulling My Post" then do something about it!!!!!!!

All I seem to get, in my old age, is promises, promises, promises and never any damned results!!!!!!

I'm far to often, all dressed up with nowhere to go!!!!

:worthless_without_pics: :rolleyes::driver::assblast::laughing:

We'll be there! :old: But we will be there to get some ridin in :whoop: , tired of workin all the time. :blury: Would like to donate :yiah: (not labor) to the poker run tho. Can't wait, see you there! :rockwoot::beercheers:

we'll get a good ride in this time brian and i we'll be there again but with the ball and chains :]