6 yr old boy trapped in home made balloon 10,000 ft up

dunefreak

I wonder how the heck this 6 year old kid was messing with a huge azz helium balloon unsupervised?????

I hope he turns up ok and is hanging out somewhere & he never went up in it. Seems nobody knows chit at this point. :beer_bang: There was never a basket spotted attched to the balloon.

I wonder how the heck this 6 year old kid was messing with a huge azz helium balloon unsupervised?????

Nothing unsupervised children do these days surprises me anymore! Alot of parents treat their kiddies like adults at a young age these days! And then we sit around and wonder how these things happen.

I just hope and pray that he is ok! And that this doesn't go bad! :praying: :praying: :praying:

good thing the kid wasn't on the ballon even though it did a good landing.... :ah: hell with that i would of hide to if i let my parents project go,i would of got a big :ban-split: beating.....

hiding in a box to avoid a :laughing: beating, hell no I would need to move to a different country if iI did some thing like this kid :banghead: wait a minute I did :usa: :beer_bang: :laughoff:

Looks like the star struck, sho-biz wanna-be parents cooked this scheme up and perhaps someone is going to get locked up.

Neighbors called it a hoax the minute the new media showed up.

Edited by Free Agent