Can You Fit Two Quads in the Back of a F250 Standard Bed

Botchan

first quad in bed. front tires on top of cab. then second quad humping the first quad(doggie style).......or first quad on backwards, stand on end, second quad on frontways, stand on end and tie them together(missionary position) . dont forget to turn off the gas.

first quad in bed. front tires on top of cab. then second quad humping the first quad(doggie style).......or first quad on backwards, stand on end, second quad on frontways, stand on end and tie them together(missionary position) . dont forget to turn off the gas.

Haha welcome to site and the crazyness! :surrender:

Yup I stand the firt bike with the wheels on top of the cab and the second on all four wheels on the beb with the tail gate down.......oh that is with out puling my trailer. If you are going to pull a trailer then randyvw suggestion would be the best good luck don't for get your safety gear :surrender:

Thanks for the replies/info. Last question - when the 1st quad is placed standing up and wheels against the cab, whats the best way to protect the cab? Tarps, sheet of plywood??

Thanks.

Use lots of straps. Pull very tight in both directions and hope you dont smash your back windshield. Seen it happen a few times. Good Luck :MBdance:

BedSpaceLoaded.jpg

This is really your "BEST" option with a short bed, it still lets you load all cargo and stay away from a trailer... but again, with this much weight, this high from your center of gravity you do need to pay attention to your driving. Things can get really tricky REALLY FAST!

ok I don't put anything between the tires and the cab.....I use the pull and lock straps and I haven't damage my cab or rear window or come close to it I guess been lucky..... you just need to be sure that the tires and frame of your quad clears the cab and window and you will be fine

not if they are both yamaha's. every yamaha ive dealt with leaks like crazy when its stood up on its back end. i have a long bed and without standing one up i couldnt even get 2 in with the tailgate down. then again im not very creative. best of luck to ya and like everybody else said, lots and lots of straps :banghead:

what i did back in the day was bought 2 2x12x12' boards. Put one atv in the bed, have someone lift up the back end and then slide the boards under the tires (both front and rear) on each side. the boards should stick out pass the tail gate a foot or 2. then load the other atv onto those boards. use tie-downs to hold the atv's in place and your good to go.

this was with a banshee and 02 raptor.

It can be done as others here have said.

I once had three quads standing up in the back of my longbed Dodge Ram. It sure as hell wasn't easy to get the last one in there and the tailgate wouldn't shut, so we removed it as we had to tow an RV home. I wish I had pictures since I got so many thumbs up on the trip back from Idaho.

BTW, the quads were a Suzuki LT500R, a KFX 400, and a LTZ 400.

Edited by Quicksilver

alistrafficpix040.jpg

I have 2 12' ramps that fold to 6' and store in the bed.

I went this way with a cheapie travel trailer when I was a single dad living from paycheck to paychek.

Worked excellent for 11 years.

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

BTW:

rzrrack2.jpg

Edited by Free Agent

Put the first one in backwards and stand it up, then nose in the second one. you will have to run with your tailgate down but that shouldnt be a problem. You then can even go as far as putting one dirt bike on each side above the wheel well. Just remember use good rachet straps. :headbang1: