Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK, here we go :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Now, let me preface this with saying, I do NOT have a problem with people who don't know anyone in my neighborhood, coming into my neighborhood to trick or treat.

Since we bought our house in 2002, there have been the big vans and even church buses drop kids off within the neighborhood to trick or treat... I DO NOT have a problem with that

What I DO have a problem with, is the effers that drive their own cars with their kids into my neiborhood, park, go trick or treating, then dump all their trash from their cars in front of the houses in the neighborhood (yes, even mine a couple of times) and then just drive off.

I guess you think we are your personal butlers, and are solely placed on this earth to pick up after your azz?

nice behavior you are teaching your kids to, allowing them to litter in front of somebody else's house.

:nuts:

Posted

not a rant. just something that happened at the d this weekend, that i thought was funny.

well these two teenage girls came into our camp and said trick or treat. so we gave them some candy then they asked if they could buy a 20 pack of coors light off us and they would have thir dads come back to get it. i just thought it was funny that someone would send the kids out to find daddy some beer. :banghead:

Posted

not a rant. just something that happened at the d this weekend, that i thought was funny.

well these two teenage girls came into our camp and said trick or treat. so we gave them some candy then they asked if they could buy a 20 pack of coors light off us and they would have thir dads come back to get it. i just thought it was funny that someone would send the kids out to find daddy some beer. :banghead:

we did trick or beer... kids did trick or treat LOL

but hey why not LOL :banghead::banghead:

Posted

Sounds like lil T.J..... :kissass:

move out of the Getto.... :kissass: J/K...

Next time you see peps dropping trash in your yard have them pick it up at gun point....

Posted

This is how handle things like that, that happen in front of my house:

1. One day a younger adult was parked in the middle of the street across from my house, I was checking out his lifted truck when the drivers window comes down, dude throws out a cigarette wrapper and rolls the window back up. Me being....... well who I am, walk over pick up the wrapper, knock on this window, he rolls it down and I throw the wrapper in his window and said, Sorry, This fell out of your truck and walked away. A**hole.

2. Wigger boy with his stroller, baby and his babymomma are walking down the middle of the street, (what is it about low lives and the middle of the street) anyway, they get just passed my house and wigger boy throws this water bottle down and runs over it with the stroller, did even blink an eye. Apparently this is common practice for him. So I run down my driveway and pick up the bottle and say, Oh! excuse me, you dropped this and I thought you might need it. Wigger boy looks at me like (sorry mom) as I am giving him the F you, you little wigger squeak look.

Yeah..... so.............. thats what I do. :kissass:

Posted

OK, here we go :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

Now, let me preface this with saying, I do NOT have a problem with people who don't know anyone in my neighborhood, coming into my neighborhood to trick or treat.

Since we bought our house in 2002, there have been the big vans and even church buses drop kids off within the neighborhood to trick or treat... I DO NOT have a problem with that

What I DO have a problem with, is the effers that drive their own cars with their kids into my neiborhood, park, go trick or treating, then dump all their trash from their cars in front of the houses in the neighborhood (yes, even mine a couple of times) and then just drive off.

I guess you think we are your personal butlers, and are solely placed on this earth to pick up after your azz?

nice behavior you are teaching your kids to, allowing them to litter in front of somebody else's house.

:nuts:

I'm guessing they were Messicans?

Posted

This is how handle things like that, that happen in front of my house:

1. One day a younger adult was parked in the middle of the street across from my house, I was checking out his lifted truck when the drivers window comes down, dude throws out a cigarette wrapper and rolls the window back up. Me being....... well who I am, walk over pick up the wrapper, knock on this window, he rolls it down and I throw the wrapper in his window and said, Sorry, This fell out of your truck and walked away. A**hole.2. Wigger boy with his stroller, baby and his babymomma are walking down the middle of the street, (what is it about low lives and the middle of the street) anyway, they get just passed my house and wigger boy throws this water bottle down and runs over it with the stroller, did even blink an eye. Apparently this is common practice for him. So I run down my driveway and pick up the bottle and say, Oh! excuse me, you dropped this and I thought you might need it. Wigger boy looks at me like (sorry mom) as I am giving him the F you, you little wigger squeak look.

Yeah..... so.............. thats what I do. :headbang1:

Was that you i knew you looked familiar ! :shocked:

Posted

:headbang1: i was hoping this wasnt gonna turn into a race issue

when you say Mexican...you do realize that almost half the population of CA is Hispanic?

He didn't call anyone a mexican he said Messican. It's sort of a subrace.

Posted

haha oh man this thread turned out better than I expected.

But I know what you mean Cheese, almost every day I come home from work there is either a soda can or some snack food wrapper type rubish either on our lawn or on the side walk in front of our house. Maybe thats why I turned off our front light on the 31st and kept the candy to myself... haha!

Posted (edited)

We give out the full sized candy bars.

That is an open invitation for the kids to eat and run leaving the wrapper behind.

Yeah,, a big mess, but most the kids appreciate it.

Neighbors run a haunted house.

That draws crowds of kids all over the block and they leave nests of trash everywhere too.

We just go out and clean it up, thankful they didn't damage anything.

Edited by Free Agent
Posted

We give out the full sized candy bars.

That is an open invitation for the kids to eat and run leaving the wrapper behind.

Yeah,, a big mess, but most the kids appreciate it.

Neighbors run a haunted house.

That draws crowds of kids all over the block and they leave nests of trash everywhere too.

We just go out and clean it up, thankful they didn't damage anything.

That is nice man you care about the kids now if only the parents would teach them to clean after them self all would be perfect, naww it won't happen.........good for you :worthless_without_pics:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...