My list of things that p*ss me off at the dunes.

sandawg

1. People that leave their worms in the flats

2. People that blare their music in camp and at comp hill at night

3. People that camp too close to another camp when there are miles of room out there

4. People that have the need to blow their train horns late at night

5. People that leave trash when they leave

6. People that bring out glass bottles and leave them in their camp fire pits or just on the ground

7. People that ride to close to camps and speed on the flats

8. People that are just plain inconsiderate of others

9. People that obviously have more money than brains

10. Riders that feel the need to roost others and don't seem to care or know they are doing it

:rant_on: The list goes on and on but if you notice something..........

It's people that create the problems. :old:

It won't change either. the demographic of duners is changing as more money comes available to purchase toys, trucks, booze etc. It's happening at every recreation spot in the country.

NO ACCOUNTABILITY :grin::censored:

It's these PEOPLE that are the first to complain when rules are posted or enforced! :dope:

Enjoy your hobby while you can, it will come to an end some day. because of these PEOPLE :(

:beercheers:

I am with you pat no accountability ( boy that is a grown up word for me :beercheers: ) in all seriousness of things is not just at recreational spots is every where at the bank groceries stores, I really could do without the azzhats.

I can tell you one thing if i see my kids been azz hats I will :censored: :poop: out of them, cause that's not how I thought them, I least I know there is two less azz hats out there.

I am with you pat no accountability ( boy that is a grown up word for me :beercheers: ) in all seriousness of things is not just at recreational spots is every where at the bank groceries stores, I really could do without the azzhats.

I can tell you one thing if i see my kids been azz hats I will :old: :poop: out of them, cause that's not how I thought them, I least I know there is two less azz hats out there.

good thing you don't count your self because you are an :grin: hat... :dope: ....well i think all of the group i roll with have a lot of respect.... :beat: :atc: :censored:

Not intended to"Bum" anybody out. Just a few items that would make my trips a lot more enjoyable if they were able to be drastically reduced! It's as much a statement on today's societal changes as the Dune experience. :beercheers:

Remember.....I'm :old: and tolerance for 'Lame" is limited! :D

Not intended to"Bum" anybody out. Just a few items that would make my trips a lot more enjoyable if they were able to be drastically reduced! It's as much a statement on today's societal changes as the Dune experience. :beercheers:

Remember.....I'm :old: and tolerance for 'Lame" is limited! :D

Hey Pat, better careful before Pete comes up with a "Special" old :old: duners page for you, me and Vic... :old:

SP2 Mike